[Japanese] [2000][Mesa] Aegenelles no Hanayome(エーゲネルスの花嫁)

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Aegenelles no Hanayome(エーゲネルスの花嫁)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1448
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v1834

Japanese Title: エーゲネルスの花嫁
Romanji: Aegenelles no Hanayome
Release Date: 2000/09/15
Developer: Mesa
Size: 581 MB

Summary:
Main character is a crown prince of a small kingdom. Parents choose a suitable candidate who he never even seen in real life. In opposition to this decision prince swears to find a girl to love himself in the castle town. It's three weeks before coronation and wedding ceremony...

Included:
Game

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Preview:

Last edited:
I can't really figure out how to install this one... I mount the MDF image but when I try to install the game it appears an error involving the game CD... Am I missing something? I would appreciate the help :(

I can't really figure out how to install this one... I mount the MDF image but when I try to install the game it appears an error involving the game CD... Am I missing something? I would appreciate the help :(

Why do I have the Install folder?

1. Install VN from the Install folder
2. To run use the disc image VN from the folder Game Disk

What's so hard?

Why do I have the Install folder?

1. Install VN from the Install folder
2. To run use the disc image VN from the folder Game Disk

What's so hard?

Exactly. I mounted the MDF image from Game Disk and tried installing it from the Install folder, both from inside the MDF and the one provided in the .rar file. It always gives me the message "ゲームCDが入っていません" as if I didn't mount the image.

Exactly. I mounted the MDF image from Game Disk and tried installing it from the Install folder, both from inside the MDF and the one provided in the .rar file. It always gives me the message "ゲームCDが入っていません" as if I didn't mount the image.
Sorry, but you can't even be trusted to reinstall a Linux operating system (not just Windows).

Inside the archive you should have two folders
Install & Game Disk

1. Go to the Install folder.

2. Find Setup in the Install folder

3. Wait for the VN installation to complete.
4. Have the AEGENELLES.MDS image from the game disk folder in the drive during startup

After this I have doubts how you use a computer, if such primitive things you can not understand (what a monkey would understand).

If you want everything to work perfectly it costs money and a lot of it, because you need to transfer the VN to a modern engine.

And so you for free I have collected a working version of the launch VN 2000 year on modern hardware and software (2022 years) on which to run 20 years ago was not planned at the time of development.

Old files from 2000 cannot be unpacked correctly when they are in the image.
And the 32 bit exe file requires creating a folder to temporarily unpack the installation archives.

The original exe is 16 bit... Or take and install VN on 95,98,2000 or at least XP (as only these operating systems can work with 16 bit exe files)

Sorry, but you can't even be trusted to reinstall a Linux operating system (not just Windows).

Inside the archive you should have two folders
Install & Game Disk

1. Go to the Install folder.
2. Find Setup in the Install folder
3. Wait for the VN installation to complete.
4. Have the AEGENELLES.MDS image from the game disk folder in the drive during startup

After this I have doubts how you use a computer, if such primitive things you can not understand (what a monkey would understand).

If you want everything to work perfectly it costs money and a lot of it, because you need to transfer the VN to a modern engine.

And so you for free I have collected a working version of the launch VN 2000 year on modern hardware and software (2022 years) on which to run 20 years ago was not planned at the time of development.

Well, I will ignore your rude behaviour because even though you are acting all high and mighty, you still tried to help me. I appreciate it.
I had done also what you suggested, so I guess it somehow doesn't run on my laptop for some reason. Thanks for uploading this game, anyways.

I had done also what you suggested, so I guess it somehow doesn't run on my laptop for some reason. Thanks for uploading this game, anyways.

If you can't run the installation on the 32 bit exe, something is wrong with your operating system or processor.

On windows XP, Windows 10 on Ryzen 3900x VN installs and runs smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/