[Japanese] [2000][Ivory] Yuugen Gaisha London☆Star ~Koi no Double Click~(有限会社ロンドン☆スター ~恋のだぶるくりっく~)

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Yuugen Gaisha London☆Star ~Koi no Double Click~(有限会社ロンドン☆スター ~恋のだぶるくりっく~)

Info:​

Official Website:
sp-janis: http://www.sp-janis.com/janis/londonstar/
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v4855

Japanese Title: 有限会社ロンドン☆スター ~恋のだぶるくりっく~
Romanji: Yuugen Gaisha London☆Star ~Koi no Double Click~
Release Date: 2000/03/24
Developer: Ivory
Size: 410.2 MB

Summary:
Our guy lives with his older sister. Since he doesn't have much to do while going to university, she found him a part time job at her best friend's company. It turns out there are 6 girls in that place, including his sister's best friend, the owner of that H game company(London Star). During two months work, he can chase a girl by helping her, if his personality matches the girl's. His personality is determined by some questions during game start, and affect by some in game choices. His older sister is one like none I have seen before in a H game. She plays the role usually a childhood girl would play, waking him up in the morning with real wrestling moves, especially if it is his turn to cook breakfast. Most unusual is that she is just there for support and can't be chased, unless you count the bad ending comfort part.

Included:
Game

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Preview:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha