RJ235129_img_smp3.jpg

Download

Katfile

Pass:duf201

Reactions: MrNTR and sleman
what number?

rar pass duf201
the game has no new ver, so still Ver1.0

so......what is the serial number mean.........?

The game requires you to put in a password when you start a new game, it's IN THE GAME itself. I guess it's an anti-pirate mechanism. Anyways, you're not gonna get an answer from these people who upload pirated games, they don't play the games themselves. You're better off waiting until someone who play these games figure something out or hack the game to change it, either here but more likely on other sites where these people gather. This, of course, is not something just anyone can do so it's possibly that you might just never get this play this game unless you buy AND understand Japanese.

no it didn't happen to me

That thing from start, it should be "Enter the name" dosen't it

no it didn't happen to me

That thing from start, it should be "Enter the name" dosen't it

No, unless the name has to be in Japanese.

Edit: Okay, got through it using a short Japanese name. Not sure if it HAS to be in Japanese but no English alphabet combination worked. But anyways, thanks.

FYI. If your name is too long it won't work. Ctrl + C the error message and Google translate it if you still can't figure out what you're doing wrong.

Reactions: sleman
yes after i played the game with japanese locale and put a JP name it workd fine thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.