yfhedbtE_o.jpg

Office de Sasou Ecchi na Kanojo

Title: オフィスで誘うエッチな彼女
Company: PULLTOP LATTE
Release: 2017/03/24
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=936243

Touma started his career at the Saint Laird company fresh out of school. There he met the beautiful and caring senpai Mai, who is quick to get jobs done. However, he soon found out that she is actually quite the slacker away from work. Although she warned him to keep it a secret, their relationship soon became one where they would talk about anything.

One day, Mai came over to his room to drink with him, and ended up in just her underwear in a drunken state. Tempted by her words and actions, he ended up having sex with her. The next morning, she bashfully dismissed the events of the previous night and left without saying another word.

Starting from that day, Touma’s life began to change rapidly. His relationship with his stylish boss Shinobu deepened as their workload together increased. When everything was completed, he was assaulted by her and they had intense sex together. Meanwhile, he had caught the attention of a high schooler Mikoto who works at a family-run lunch shop which he favours. What will become of his relationships with these attractive women?

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.