[Japanese] [170129][ブラックメタルu-1] 巨乳ブレイドN (Ver.2017-02-01 認証回避済)

Nihonjaki90

Elite Member
Elite Member
Aug 12, 2016
[170129][ブラックメタルu-1] 巨乳ブレイドN (Ver.2017-02-01 認証回避済)

Sample picture:

Information:
[ブラックメタルu-1] 巨乳ブレイドN (Ver.2017-02-01 認証回避済)

Title / タイトル: 巨乳ブレイドN (Ver.2017-02-01 認証回避済)
Brand / ブランド: ブラックメタルu-1
Release / 販売日: 2017.01.29
File size / ファイル容量: 27.5MB
More information:

Download File:

Dear ジュリア・フォン・アークロンド,

Thank for your information & your advice.
what do you want ?

Dear ジュリア・フォン・アークロンド,

Thank for your information & your advice.
what do you want ?

yourewelcome , glad useful , i would like full version of 巨乳クエストII , 巨乳クエスト , https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119222.html and https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ163598.html and https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ193595.html
uploaded , as they appear to have been overlooked , some of which were mistakenly posted as demo , treated originaally as the full version despite missing files. it is easy to miss things and cause error , but it is rare for others to notice right away , sometimes time pass before notice and fix.

as the size of the content posted was smaller in size than what is said on dlsite and it shows when try to run the game from what was provided .

i understand it take time to get and upload , but how soon can they be posted?
there seems to be some sort of discounts going on "sales/coupons" ( cant say with fun understanding as dont know japanese) but from what i can tell until june 2 there seems to be some kind of deal/offer/coupon where for the next 6 days.

please post katfile , mexashare , zippysahre , mediafire , rose file , uploaded download links for these games soon.

as there in the past has been games from this group that has been removed from sale and those games have not been posted

while i am patient person i can wait for them , i need to know that if they are in progress and a estimation of when they could be posted at the soonest , like for example "this weekend or sometime between next monday-next wednsday"

so that the games dont end up like the other games where they remain not uploaded for so long that they end up removed from sale on dlsite and never seen.
as these been missing for long time , worried that this might happen to these games.

thank you for your understanding and for your uploads.

Dear ジュリア・フォン・アークロンド,

Thank for your explain.
If you like it / want it, please buy full version from dlsite direct, thank you very much !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092