[Japanese] [160909] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト -Honey♥Select- + Additional Data + Swimsuit Set + Naked Apron Set + Oiran Set + Oculus Rift VR Patch + DLC ver.161014 [H-G

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
eb84167613d68a3ec8bc754105c0c472.png

Info:
File Size: ~4.5GB

Link Here:

Bigfile ( New Uploadable ):
girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
Datafile:
girlcelly said:
Oculus Rift VR + DLC ver.161014:

Bigfile ( New Uploadable ):
girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
Datafile:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
Re: [160909] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト -Honey♥Select- + Additional Data + Swimsuit Set + Naked Apron Set + Oiran Set + Oculus Rift VR [H-Game]

What does this file do honeys_yoyaku? any the others

Last edited:
Re: [160909] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト -Honey♥Select- + Additional Data + Swimsuit Set + Naked Apron Set + Oiran Set + Oculus Rift VR [H-Game]

There seems to be a problem where the first time configurations didn't show up in my desktop after clicking it. Meanwhile launching straight from the game folder causes an "X" button and "_" button (Minimize and close) to show up while nothing else appears in my screen except the background music of the game keeps on playing for some reason. Anyone knows what would be the problem?

i cant install this game lol
if using one disk, install part 1, remove mount and using disk 2 got error
if using both discs got error
wtf im doing wrong??

pls help

I always get stuck in the middle of the game. sound goes, but nothing happens, nothing can be pressed. help pls

I always get stuck in the middle of the game. sound goes, but nothing happens, nothing can be pressed. help pls

Could it be that the update honey_03_plus0909k not read install . The same prob I have also .

honey_03_plus0909 installed. but still get stuck

i cant install this game lol
if using one disk, install part 1, remove mount and using disk 2 got error
if using both discs got error
wtf im doing wrong??

pls help

just copy the all data of the 2 disks and install from one folder
it will work
i had same problem when it used 2 cds

Reactions: Xvid_User

okay thanks it works fine now, didnt know to copy files to extra folder, tryed to install from disc, thanks a lot bro.

only it works creating character.

I jump to the main menu screen What is the problem ??

Is there a torrent file?

No that would have made too much sense, once I get it down I will put one up on my seedbox.

anyone able to install honey_03_plus0909k.exe? Keeps getting error

anyone able to install honey_03_plus0909k.exe? Keeps getting error

The problem is the overly long folder names. If you, when you extract the honey_03_plus909k.exe, with 7z for instance, choose extract to folder with same name as file, the problem will happen when you then try to run the exe. If you just use "extract here" the problem won't occur, and if it still does, try to put the exe in a folder tree with shorter folder names.

only it works creating character.

I jump yo the main menu screen What is the problem ?? I can not play

14322458_1187592381281980_484685581155506276_n.jpg

Great. There doesn't seem to be a way to save and load girls. If there is, I damn sure can't find it. Just ruined an hour of customization. This creator is quite different than SBPR's. Used to be able to save right at the bottom of the left pane, but not anymore. I see no way to do it. It's pretty clear I won't be able to play this until something is in English

WHY I CAN'T SETUP THE "ハニーセレクトVR"

未命名.png

I need some assistance. I installed the game properly and it worked when I started it up (64 bit version on a 64 OS). I closed the game to adjust the screen res and opened the init file. Had to terminate it since it didn't respond, and since then I get this when I open the game.
Tried reinstalling, downloaded form a different source and it still is in the same state. The studio works alright tho.

Render and lighting differences

Am I going crazy from staring at the screen too long or is the graphic settings and lighting for honey select different than honey studio? When I have both HSelect and HStudio up the character looks brighter/different in HSelect's character creation room. Below are some comparison pictures:

Default Honey Select vs Honey Studio
PxqOVHj.jpg

Default Honey Select vs Honey Studio (Altered lighting w/ light controls)
BUfDWli.jpg

Am I just not savy enough with the lighting controls in HStudio to replicate the effect of HSelect or is there some special filter that is only applied in HSelect?

Question... what is the G-Spot position? The Wiki's gameplay section says in order to get the girls to squirt you have to use the G-spot position, but I've got no idea which one that is?

How can i add the new girl to game?I try to put the img-PNG to folder Honeyselect\UserData\chara\female but it doesn't work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。