Info:
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=877395

Title: ウィザーズコンプレックス 初回限定版
Company: Windmill Oasis
Release: 2016/04/28
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN

It’s already been several years since it was confirmed that witches existed around the world. Magic has become part of everyday life, and it was common knowledge that only women can use magic.

However, this no longer held true when a single boy was found to possess magic abilities. This boy, Aoi, was invited to attend the Mikuni Academy for Witches. It was a peculiar school where the students were separated into two groups: the East Tower housed domestic students, while the international students occupied the West Tower. Each tower was governed by its own student council.

He was initially nervous being the only male student, but he quickly got along with the others. He was expecting a bright and enjoyable school life. Then, he and his classmates were forcefully enlisted as the new student council members for the east tower, and were thrust into a series of magic competitions between the two student councils. They must protect the honor of their tower, but there was one problem: he couldn’t use magic at all.

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Mexashare:

Uploaded:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.