[Japanese] [150529] [CLOCKUP] ふたなりエルフ快楽調教 「だめっ でるううぅっ これ以上出したくないいいぃぃ」 DL版 + Onaho Patch

Kurokaze

~ Nyaa ~
Uploader
Apr 1, 2012
[hl-berry]Futanari Elf Kairaku Choukyou "Dame! Deruuu! Kore Ijou Dashitakunaiiiiii"[/hl-berry]
832e0fe91718177b374051b9a65cf36e.jpg

INFO:

Title: ふたなりエルフ快楽調教 「だめっ でるううぅっ これ以上出したくないいいぃぃ」
Romaji: Futanari Elf Kairaku Choukyou "Dame! Deruuu! Kore Ijou Dashitakunaiiiiii"
Brand: Clock Up
Released: 2015/05/29
Size: 1.01 GB
Official Website: http://clockup.net/futanari/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853324

[hl-violet]Sample:[/hl-violet]

DOWNLOAD:
[hl-orange]Rapidgator[/hl-orange]
Futaelf.part1.rar
Futaelf.part2.rar
Futaelf.part3.rar

[hl-blue]Uploaded[/hl-blue]
Futaelf.part1.rar
Futaelf.part2.rar
Futaelf.part3.rar

[hl-green]A[/hl-green][hl-darkblue]lfafile[/hl-darkblue]
Futaelf.part1.rar
Futaelf.part2.rar
Futaelf.part3.rar

[hl-darkblue]Datafile[/hl-darkblue]
Futaelf.part1.rar
Futaelf.part2.rar
Futaelf.part3.rar

[hl-green]Bigfile[/hl-green]
Futaelf.part1.rar
Futaelf.part2.rar
Futaelf.part3.rar

Last edited:
Every time i try to start this game using the Exe i get a pop up and it wont start. I have all of my setitngs on my XP computer on Japanese. any patches or help on this?

I've tested on windows xp , its working.

Try editing the setting using エンジン設定.exe which is in the game folder.

If it doesn't work post screenshot of the popup

[MENTION=81913]adameve[/MENTION] Didn't work for me either, after analyzing the structure of other clock-up game (because i remembered i've seen that pop-up) I figured out that all you need to do is move the folder "pac", 1 folder backwards. Yes it sounds stupid but the structure of the folder is bad, I've tried from 3 different sources and they all have the same structure.

Bad structure:
View attachment 21516
View attachment 21517

Good structure:
View attachment 21518
View attachment 21519

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha