File info:
Released Date: 29/05/2015
size: 1.04 GB

RV7C3y5.gif

Ripped movie version:
Click here !!!

enjoy :)

Last edited:
When I try open the game, I have this problem " Run-time error '76': path not found ". Can you help me please?

When I try open the game, I have this problem " Run-time error '76': path not found ". Can you help me please?

If you downloaded it from Uploaded it's pretty normal since they rename the file into something like "[---3D]---" so just rename the folder into something short and situ roman letters like "kensa seiki" (for exemple), and then run it again ^^

If you downloaded it from Uploaded it's pretty normal since they rename the file into something like "[---3D]---" so just rename the folder into something short and situ roman letters like "kensa seiki" (for exemple), and then run it again ^^

yes! now run. Thank you.

Hey, I can't play the game, it's says : "Run-time error 76 : Path not found". I also renamed the folder, or maybe should I rename the folder when I have to use WinRar (but I don't know how) ? Can you help me ?

Hey, I can't play the game, it's says : "Run-time error 76 : Path not found". I also renamed the folder, or maybe should I rename the folder when I have to use WinRar (but I don't know how) ? Can you help me ?

You have to rename the folder after extraction. It probably gives you this error message because your game is in a folder named "[---3D]---------------" (something like that through).
This message is due to Uploaded system changing files name when it's in a non roman language.
What links did you use to DL this game ? Uploaded ? I just advice you use Uploadable and you won't get this issue anymore ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092