Otokonoko

Contributor
Apr 1, 2012
Re: [150523][パンプキン] リィナのマネークエスト

added mirror links

Re: [150526][パンプキン] リィナのマネークエスト Ver1.7

Update Ver1.7

Um Yea Think U Should Check The Rpg Maker Games, Lot Of Them Lately Of Yours Have Been Missing A Good Amount Of The Audio Stuff

Um Yea Think U Should Check The Rpg Maker Games, Lot Of Them Lately Of Yours Have Been Missing A Good Amount Of The Audio Stuff
They are not missing, you must change your system locale to Japanese before unrar the game or many files with Japanese characters would messed up and unplayable.

Yes I Have Jap Locale Set All The Time Because Of Games Like This, This Game Its Self Is Missing ロゴ表示 From Its Audio\ME That Makes It Error Right From The Start, Even Tested It In Jap Region,Locale And Still Shows The File Missing. And Yes Iv Re-downloaded It To

Yes I Have Jap Locale Set All The Time Because Of Games Like This, This Game Its Self Is Missing ロゴ表示 From Its Audio\ME That Makes It Error Right From The Start, Even Tested It In Jap Region,Locale And Still Shows The File Missing. And Yes Iv Re-downloaded It To

Ah i'm very sorry, the file name was messed up from the start. Just change the ogg file name in Audio/ME to ロゴ表示 and it'll be fine.

Yea Had Fixed It With a Older Version Just Wanted To Relay The Problem, I Follow Ur Site A Lot And Want To See A Good Thing Keep Going, Just Wish I Had Remembered/Wrote Down The Others That Had Same Kinda Problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks