[Japanese] [150405][VagrantsX] The City of Sodom / ソドムの市

Hi, i cannot read japanese.

Anyone know how to play through the game? I need help? a guide please? anyone?

Hi, i cannot read japanese.

Anyone know how to play through the game? I need help? a guide please? anyone?
Chiitrans Lite can translate the passages in the game enough for the average player to get by. However, this is a huge letdown for me because there seems to be no way to 'beat' the game. After 6 days, Jin (god I assume) destroys the town no matter what you do or do not do.
That is the mean for VagrantSX game however. Nearly impossible for a non-native Japanese speaker to beat. I've got a backlog of 4 of these that I go back and 'play' sometimes hoping I'll be able to figure out something new, yet I am always disappointed.

Well I guess I can make a guide of some sort. I have already made one for Class Castaways and it's not like I had anything better to do anyway. This might be a bit confusing but bear with me!

Starting a new file you are forced to play the first day as Nimrod. The slave market has the same 4 girls every time (you can see new ones are replacing them as you buy them). There are actually 9 girls to choose from and for making the slave market randomized you must go through the salt statue "bad ending" route for all 4 of them. Then starting a new game you are also asked if you want start as Nimrod or Lot.

Before going through the different routes let's look at navigation.

Nimrod's House Options (Nimrod):
Throne Room
Bedroom
Torture room
Prison
(Main Square) <- talk to the guy in torture room to unlock this option, otherwise hidden. This is important.
Slave Market

Town Options (Nimrod):
Hut
Main Square
Street 1
Street 2
End Day

Town Options (Lot):
Hut
Main Square
Street 1
Street 2
Nimrod's House
Slave Market

Nimrod's House Options (Lot):
Throne Room
Bedroom
Torture Room
Prison
End Day

At the beginning of a day you are asked if you would like to play as Nimrod or Lot. Upper option is for Nimrod and the lower one is for Lot.

Prison options: The first option is for inspecting the girl in the cell (urinating scene) and you are asked further if you want to take her out, upper option is 'yes', lower is 'no'.
Second option is for taking her out of the cell without inspecting and the third one is for leaving her alone.

Take a girl to the torturer and you are basically asked twice if you want to punish her. Upper option is for confirming and lower for declining.

The last option at the slave market can be used to skip days. When buying a slave for Lot upper option is 'Yes' and lower option 'No'.

Play around a bit and I'm sure you'll get a hang of it. Now let's look at the routes. Every girl has 7 scenes.

Salt statue ending route: 1. Nimrod: skip a day 2. Lot: buy a girl 3. Lot: check girl at hut (and end day) 4. Nimrod: kidnap girl from hut 5. Nimrod: visit prison and go to main square 6. Lot: rescue girl from prison ("bad ending" scene)

Torture Route: 1. Nimrod: buy girl 2. Nimrod: go to main square 3. Lot: rescue girl from prison 4. Nimrod: get girl back from hut 5. Nimrod: take girl out of prison and go to torture room (animated torturing scene) 6. Lot: go to main square (second torturing scene)

Prison keeper route: 1. Nimrod: skip day 2. Lot: buy a girl 3. Lot: check girl at hut (and end day) 4. Nimrod: kidnap girl from hut 5. Lot: go to street 1 or 2 (depends on girl. Prison keeper sex scene)
If it doesn't proceed to the second stage, skip one day on Lot and try on sixth. Using save function recommended. That's right click and fourth option. Loading is fifth.)

Inspect a girl in the prison at a specific day (depends on girl) to see a scene where she is urinating.

Take a girl out of the prison and take her to the throne room or bedroom at a specific day (depends on girl) for a sex scene (second stage).

Alright. That should do it. Hopefully somebody finds this even somewhat helpful.

Reactions: Lerianis

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?