[Japanese] [140926][onomatope*] 彼女が俺にくれたもの。俺が彼女にあげるもの。 ~KISS My Darling:めちゃ婚case3~

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
eAoI7oIQ_o.jpg

Kanojo ga Ore ni Kureta Mono. Ore ga Kanojo ni Ageru Mono. ~KISS My Darling:Mecha-con case3~

Info:
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=798626

Title: 彼女が俺にくれたもの。俺が彼女にあげるもの。 ~KISS My Darling:めちゃ婚case3~
Company: onomatope*
Release: 2014/09/26
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Total size: 7258 MB

Mikado is a normal guy who longs for a harem and bringing happiness to all the girls in the world. Since this requires lots of money, he spends every day and night doing part-time jobs. His mad scientist and hikikomori imouto Tsubasa was worried about her dear brother neglecting his studies. So, she created the ultimate sleep-studying device Pandora to help him, resulting in him having lots of information from the net downloaded into his brain.

At that time, a beautiful girl Carrot transferred into his class. After hearing her refined greeting, he knew from her name that she was the princess of a certain country. With her true identity suddenly made public, she became really close to him and his surroundings began to change.

This is the third game in onomatope*’s harem-centric Mecha-kon! series. The concept is split into two parts: lovers and bride (family). It has a ‘family chat system’ WIRED, as well as a ‘girls talk scene’. Not only are the heroines available, but there’s routes for sub heroines as well.

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Mexashare:

Uploaded:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.