Released Date: 02/28/2014
size: 3.40 GB

511927-PCZOXNM.gif

HCG:
you can find the complete CG here:

enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shizusan
How do we get by the Japan Only block? i tried all five of the rlse loaders and still get a block. any patches for this?

Usually, Control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region - > Region and Language ... and there change Format and Location to Japanese.
I don't know if it works with that one because I didn't test it.

I have Japanese settings on my computer all the time. Maybe i need to set the clock tho., thanks will try that. none of the patches work yet.

UPDATE: no joy yet, with clock region and settings all Japan. sigh. People must be getting this game to work somehow. but no word yet thanks for the reply tho.

I have Japanese settings on my computer all the time. Maybe i need to set the clock tho., thanks will try that. none of the patches work yet.

UPDATE: no joy yet, with clock region and settings all Japan. sigh. People must be getting this game to work somehow. but no word yet thanks for the reply tho.

here is what I found on another thread:

"Go this Post :

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-‐性奴育成学園‐-manual-update-1-01-[h-game]-140907/

Attached Files

File Type: rar AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar (172.2 KB, 14158 views)
File Type: zip Patcher-Build20121001.zip (40.2 KB, 12428 views)

DL then use it , u can del Error-JPOnly"

Thanks to girlcelly and z44. Hope this will fixe the Regional issue.

wow, ok i will try that thanks a lot, hopefully this will work and thank you for trying to help us.

I found this which may also help:

The cracks work but only in conjunction with a "kdays.dll" that you have to copy to windows/SYSwow64. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this thus far. I found the dll in a rewrite thread.

link: http://depositfiles.com/files/urr93uzef

Last edited:
Reactions: 不败安
wow the Alpha patcher worked for TWO very hard to start Frill games. i reccomend it highly . for Win XP SP 3 btw, i dont have Windows 7 or 8, and you have to use all Japanese Settings even the clock and the date.

here is how it works:

AlphaROMdiE works wonders it worked on two Frill games that would not start for any other patch.

here is how that one works. put the Alpha exe IN the game folder, save a copy of the original SiglusEngine. exe and then with a copy of it, start up the Alpha Exe. It will open a little pop up, check the SECOND box only, leave the first check box and the third alone. Then drag the Game Exe into the pop up box and click ok. it will create a short cut that is patched IN the game folder and start the game. If you want to play the game again, use that short cut.

Reactions: 不败安
Good to know there is finally a solution to that. Thank you for sharing it with everybody ;)

You gave me the essential lead and i was so happy that it worked like a charm. Always happy to help it helps us all to share and support each other. thanks again for your research and for sharing this and other great games. The plot of this game is quite fun, you can find it summarized on the Visual Novel Data Base, just google the game name and vndb. gong to be an exciting story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks