[Japanese] [140923][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ ver 1.14.09.23 + extras *Own Bought*

Otokonoko

Contributor
Apr 1, 2012

Information:http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ123211.html
Tittle: 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ
Brand:ベルゼブブ
Size: 1,53GB
Release: 2013/10/15

Sample

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:
Re: (同人ゲーム) [131015] [ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.15 (standalone + all-in-one ver)

OMG !!! You are my hero, sir ! :D

Re: (同人ゲーム) [131015] [ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.15 (standalone + all-in-one ver)

thank you very much

We got some problems:

1/ You will never blackmail Sayaka, because I don't see blackmail option in her room. (though I got a lot of blackmail points) :(

2/ Some CG didn't appear when you come back to your room.

These problem have been occured before, but ver.1.13.9.24 fixed them. I don't know it will be like this again after applying the expansion. Hope the company will fix these bug soon. :(

Last edited:

Just checked their blog, it seem like the problem is the original is still the old ver.
*sigh* i think i need to buy the original ver

Just checked their blog, it seem like the problem is the original is still the old ver.
*sigh* i think i need to buy the original ver

You mean you will buy whole product (all 3 ver) ?

yep, i purchased the original ver, luckily they are having a discount. I'll reup the game later

Reactions: Vangread

yep, i just purchased the original ver, luckily they are having a discount. I'll reup the game later

Thanks. That's must be hard for you. :(

reup done :), everything should working fine now.

7IpY7ZR.jpg

Re: *My bought game* (同人ゲーム) [131015] [ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.15 (standalone + all-in-one ver)

I love you so much !!! :D

Re: *My bought game* (同人ゲーム) [131015] [ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.15 (standalone + all-in-one ver)

The merged version working good :), but man, this game is hard as hell...

Last edited:

The merged version working good :), but man, this game is hard as hell...

Do you want me to help you, sir ? *chuckle*

Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.15 + all-in-one (完全結合モード) ver

Frankly the most helpful thing would be a complete save data :P

Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.15 + all-in-one (完全結合モード) ver

Frankly the most helpful thing would be a complete save data :P

What I liked most about this game is hard to unlock CG. If you want complete save file, I recommend you download full CG instead. :(

Honestly, it is the scene replays I prefer.

Honestly, it is the scene replays I prefer.

Then try your best. Because I don't know anyone who can clear this game 100%. :)

reup done :), everything should working fine now.

Is there any chance of having the files altered in the patch posted on their own for anyone with the first upload? Also, it looks like a new patch for the latest expansion may have been released. If enough data changed, it might just be better to re-download the whole thing.

Is there any chance of having the files altered in the patch posted on their own for anyone with the first upload? Also, it looks like a new patch for the latest expansion may have been released. If enough data changed, it might just be better to re-download the whole thing.

You mean the file i replaced to fix my first not-working upload ? here it is (copy and replace the old file in your game folder):
http://rapidgator.net/file/1b5a1b041561dcb91c4d261982391438/data.xp3.html
http://dizzcloud.com/dl/165ltj8/data.xp3
http://bitshare.com/files/nd4havca/data.xp3.html
http://ul.to/ih9az021/data.xp3

Also updated v1.13.10.16 in first post :) (some bugs and typo fix). Why the hell they don't create a patch setup file =.=, i must download the whole game again for every new ver.

Reactions: Vangread
Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.16 (updated) + all-in-one (完全結合モード)

Too fast !!! :eek:

Edit: Hmmm... this game is too hard to unlock 100% CGs

Re: *My bought game* [131015][ベルゼブブ] 自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ v1.13.10.16 (updated) + all-in-one (完全結合モード)

Sagaoz only has save for the original game iirc, the first patch had something but apparently didn't work so got taken off. But yeah pain in the ass to get full unlock.

This game is indeed very difficult to unlock 100%. I've been able to get 98% of all the scenes. One is from the second expansion and two from the third. The one from the second expansion is the one I can't figure out but I may have found a way to get the other two. The only problem is that I get this error (which may be what the patch was fixing).

If anyone knows how to get the first missing Sayaka scene, let me know =). I can upload the save once those pages are full.

-Imp

Edit: Bug was resolved but no luck on the final two scenes from the new expansion.
Edit2: Got the scene from the second expansion for Sayaka. All that's left are the missing two from the third exp =).
Edit3: There was another really weird bug that was preventing the final scenes to show up.

Last edited:

請問這1.5G就是三版合併板嗎?

請問這1.5G就是三版合併板嗎?
I don't understand chinese, but if you are asking about the all-in-one version's size, then yes, its 1,53GB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.