[Japanese] [130731][H-Game][梅麻呂3D] 淫蕩遊戯Ω(後編)~神の力~ / Game of Lascivity OMEGA (Second Volume) [Raw] & [EngSub][2.38 GB]

joey86

Elite Member
Uploader
Mar 26, 2011
[130731][H-Game][梅麻呂3D] 淫蕩遊戯Ω(後編)~神の力~ / Game of Lascivity OMEGA (Second Volume) [Raw] & [EngSub]

original title: 淫蕩遊戯Ω(後編)~神の力~
English title: Game of Lascivity OMEGA (Second Volume)

caMb3Pa.jpg

gkg0nz7.jpg

File info:
Released Date: 07/31/2013
size: 2.38 GB (RAW) / 2.43 GB (Eng)

Raw version:
RV7C3y5.gif

EngSub version:
RV7C3y5.gif

enjoy :)

Last edited:
Hey how come I get a "Run-time error '76': Path not found" when I press the exe file? What to do..

Hey how come I get a "Run-time error '76': Path not found" when I press the exe file? What to do..

the problem are the japanese signs, simply remove them and rename the folder(s) into anything else! It should run perfectly afterwards :)

Where can I find the First Volume of Game of Lascivity OMEGA [H-Game]? I scoured all over the internets but all I can scurry up are the video rips. Does it even exist? :confused:

Thanks Joey. I'm trying to get them as fast as possible but uploaded.net has a 50kb download cap and my 50MB line really doesn't do crap =/

Do you have any other sites where they don't usually cap? However, I do appreciate the links very much. I will continue to try.. hopefully.. I'll make it in time.

Well I remember I posted some mirror links but they're all gone because of inactivity.
I still have the game on my HDD, I can make a re-upload to bitshare or depositfiles but I have a crap upload connection and it would take some days for a 2GB game and I have too much work with last released works. I am going to make a torrent (maybe this night because I am enjoying the beach right now and I don't know when I will be back home) and seed it for you just time to get some free time and upload a mirror to keep alive these Ume jawels of art ;)

EDIT: Here it is, http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ゴン~-omega-1-[english-sub]-147120/#post1045407

Last edited:
Is the eng version out yet?

I have it and I completely forgot to upload it sorry.
But don't worry, I already had a request recently and I am going to upload ALL Ume games. Just be patient please.

dear Bro Joe,

Is this a file of RAW with english version?

Thanks

By the way its really good to find this site...good job!!

dear Bro Joe,

Is this a file of RAW with english version?

Thanks

By the way its really good to find this site...good job!!

Raw and Eng version are both available but with different links. All indicated on the thread. And you're welcome, I am glad being helpfull ;)

Can someone share the save file ?? i can't unlock some scenes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。