Turbobit
Rapidgator
Shareflare
Lumfile
Freakshare

Last edited:
Reactions: bravo47
Add new link

men can you give little help i try to play this game but that give a error in star and setup i dont know what more i have to do i alredy used deamos tools and winrar

i hope you answer thanks so much for all for uploader games and reuploader thanks you men you are one of the beast

i find the problem but thanks men for update the the game and links only works df

for anyone this game when said error setup.so4 the problem is in regional and language for Japanese if doesnt work
you have to change system for windows xp.

i try in windows 7 doesnt work but i try in windows xp professional sp3 and works great and the last i wanna said thanks to shine for update this game i now you cant help me for find the problem of course you are busy that is understandable but when he fell some link and forgot about that game you were there, really thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。