girlcelly said:

Full Version:

Uploaded:
Depositfiles:
girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Warning: Gosh...My deeply apology for not notice that this game contain a lot of Dummy files inside...I just randomly find out after checking 2 older games...Because of this, we are wasting both times and bandwidth for download this game. So I made it, Dummy Cut now available and I recommend it, very small size, like 1/9 if compared to Full one...All of unneccessary stuffs like games trial, opening video of previous games are removed ! No damage the game itself, I bet ! ^^

For people who downloaded Full Version, just delete trial and movie folder inside .Iso file ! No worry, it is not relate or making bug to the game :)

Once again, my apology for this mistake...>_<

*Gomenasai...*

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
So what is the difference between the Dummy Cut and Full version? Why is the one with less space the recomended one? Does it has the same stuff as the full version?

Thanks.

Just read that red comment, ignore this :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/