[Japanese] [120217][ディーゼルマイン] 昔、キモオタ童貞だった俺が金を手に入れたら、アイドルのコーマンに入れることができた!

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
nZC8OVwg_o.jpg

Mukashi, Kimoota Doutei Datta Ore ga Kane o Te ni Iretara (G●EE, Mo●age de Katsuyaku Shita) Idol no Kouman ni Ireru Koto ga Dekita!

Info:
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=734364

Title: 昔、キモオタ童貞だった俺が金を手に入れたら、アイドルのコーマンに入れることができた!
Company: ディーゼルマイン
Release: 2012/02/17
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Total size: 770 MB

I stared detachedly at the ceiling of my mold-ridden nasty little hole of a bedroom. The broken old TV flickered garishly, unable to keep up with the idols on stage. ... Sh*t... My life didn't have a single good thing. If only I had one person. Just a cute girl by my side.
If I had that I'd be a happy man.

I opened my eyes in my soft and fluffy bed. It was morning. Rain pelted my high end windows of my highrise condo. I'd had that old dream again, My body was cold with sweat. ... I'd never, never go back to that place. Money. Money. If I have money anything is possible. Anything is better than the hell of poverty.

There was a knock at my door. My butler Takeda entered. "Are you risen, Master? What lady takes your fancy today?" He held three dossiers for me to peruse. I confirmed them as usual. Everything is in order, yes? "Certainly, Master. They are all well known celebrity virgins."

Of course they were. This was my world. I was an angel on a downward slide to damnation, yet soaring high above the world from the vantage of my insipid wealth. Money was power, and I had it all. Mah ha ha. MAH HA HA HA HA...

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Mexashare:

Uploaded:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。