836501-C55AS6M.jpg
836499-KL20D9O.jpg

File info:
Released Date: 02/05/2012
size: 456 mb

links:

enjoy :)

Last edited:
wow you were fast with this game:) also tried to upload it but you beat me to it:) dont need 2 uploaders:) btw man if you can try to upload to Hotfile:) its a bit faster than uploaded, FS and BS:)

Greetz
Legend

wow you were fast with this game:) also tried to upload it but you beat me to it:) dont need 2 uploaders:) btw man if you can try to upload to Hotfile:) its a bit faster than uploaded, FS and BS:)

Greetz
Legend

Surprising ... beat you with this shit°° connection I have lol.
Thanks for advicing me to use Hotfile but I totally lost faith in HF. I was already an HF user but they lost my trust when they suspended two of my premium accounts and kept more than 100 dollards, the affiliate program was just a scam.
I am not using Freakshare and bitshare for pleasure but I don't have the choice because of what happened to good File sharing sites like filesonic, fileserve ... they closed and it was compulsory for me to change hosters. Too bad.
Anyway, 2 uploaders for a file is not a problem. I don't want to use Hotfile but that doesn't prevent you to upload your own links from others file sharing sites :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=1490]joey86[/MENTION]: Yeah i know, but i hate double posts, see a lot of them recently, sometimes when you search for something, you get 9 results of the same game, thats just lame:P And about hotfile; i have a premium account there myself, mainly because Filesonic and Fileserve decided to close down. I had accounts on both those sites, but after they did that, i decided to cancel my subscription and go to a site that would still let me download multiple files at once, cuz thats what im rlly after. i mean i dont want 2 download a 1,5g game(for instance) and have to wait 30 mins between parts. Anyway, getting off topic, so far Hotfile hasnt done anyhintg to me so i still kinda trust them, but i will keep my eyes open after your post:)

Alright about this game; I expected more from it, when i saw the animation. Got through this ''game'' in like 15-20 mins, and there arent any choices in it. Still, rlly good animation but its just a visual novel, with no choices:P

Legend

Last edited:
[MENTION=1490]joey86[/MENTION]: Yeah i know, but i hate double posts, see a lot of them recently, sometimes when you search for something, you get 9 results of the same game, thats just lame:P And about hotfile; i have a premium account there myself, mainly because Filesonic and Fileserve decided to close down. I had accounts on both those sites, but after they did that, i decided to cancel my subscription and go to a site that would still let me download multiple files at once, cuz thats what im rlly after. i mean i dont want 2 download a 1,5g game(for instance) and have to wait 30 mins between parts. Anyway, getting off topic, so far Hotfile hasnt done anyhintg to me so i still kinda trust them, but i will keep my eyes open after your post:)

Alright about this game; I expected more from it, when i saw the animation. Got through this ''game'' in like 15-20 mins, and there arent any choices in it. Still, rlly good animation but its just a visual novel, with no choices:P

Legend

Multi posts are there because many people wanna win money. When I see an uploader like GC sharing his CG packs, ripped by him and some minutes ago, 10 others upload the same file after having rename it ... too unfair because GC did all the job and they take profit on it. But it can't be helped. Nobody could complain against this because when you share a file, you can't ask for being the ONLY owner of the file.

About the game ... that's totally normal because it's just an animated doujin, not an H-Game made by a famous company. So it's very short and without surprise. But the animation is very good anyway.

Sorry guys i have a little problem....the game it's not working on my PC.i tried to make it work normaly, with Applocale and as admin....but it doesn't work.if i start it normaly the game crash,if i use applocale it gives me an error.....how can i solve this problem?(sorry for bad english) pls pls psl help me (T_T)

Sorry guys i have a little problem....the game it's not working on my PC.i tried to make it work normaly, with Applocale and as admin....but it doesn't work.if i start it normaly the game crash,if i use applocale it gives me an error.....how can i solve this problem?(sorry for bad english) pls pls psl help me (T_T)

Just put the Non-Unicode program of your pc to japanese language and it will be fine. You will never get this kind of problems with H-Games in the future.
Good luck.

I downloaded this from one of your depositfile links and have successfully extracted it. I have also changed my non-unicode to Japanese. I have a file now that says "MyGame", in the folder is also a "live.dll" a quicktime file and a notepad file. I can't open the MyGame file. Can somebody please help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3