Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=689969

Title: 黙って私のムコになれ!
Company: ensemble
Release: 2011/01/28
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Total size: 2948 MB

On the second day of the new school term, Naoki was walking to Seiran Gakuen with his imouto Fumuko when he witnessed a group of men forcing a girl in a dress into a car. He jumped in to help her and with help from his friends was able to get her away from the kidnappers. That’s when a a butler appeared beat the kidnappers and scared them off. His relief turned to bewilderment when the angered girl ordered the butler to fire a rocket launcher at the car the kidnappers were in. She smiled at him and invited him to her house as thanks for saving her. Of course, he declined the invitation and ran away as fast as he could.

However, that’s not the end of it. When he reached the school gates the next day, he finds the girl from the day before, Rin, arguing with his arranged fiancée, Reona. Rin notices him and gives him a kiss, telling him that she’ll make him her groom. The school ends up getting involved and a ‘bride poll’ is held to decide who he will marry. Wait, why is his future being decided by a popularity vote!?

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Mexashare:

Uploaded:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.