• h-inn.com_38671301db2e8cf3ff4d.jpg

• Itazura Love Hitoke no Nai Kouen de Shoujo to Ai o Hagukumou

Title: いたずラブ ひと気のない公園で少女と愛を育もう
    Company: 私立さくらんぼ小学校
    Release: 2009/12/30
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.kodomo-h.com/cherry/ilove/index.html

You own a huge amount of eroge and love all the girls in them but you've always dreamed of having a real girlfriend. Even having sex with a girl would be nice. Maybe if you catch a girl peeing in the trees at the park you could take a picture of her, you imagine. Then you could blackmail her for sex but that would never happen of course.

After thinking that you catch Someya Shiiko peeing in the park! You take a picture of her and run off. Who are you kidding, you can't actually blackmail a poor innocent young girl! You vow to give the picture back.

"I'm sorry!" you yell out to her, "I didn't mean it, you were so cute I couldn't help it!"

"Am I really that cute?" She's so embarrassed she blushes. "Maybe we could see each other again."

Could this be? Has your dream come true? Have you found yourself a real girlfriend?

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Reactions: 3Seven

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.