[Japanese] [070727] [Nitroplus] Zoku Satsuriku no Django ~Jigoku no Shoukinkubi~ | 続・殺戮のジャンゴ ─地獄の賞金首─

moemoe-kyun

Hau~ Hau~
Contributor
Sep 23, 2012
Zoku Satsuriku no Django ~Jigoku no Shoukinkubi~

Title: Zoku Satsuriku no Django ~Jigoku no Shoukinkubi~
Original title: 続・殺戮のジャンゴ ─地獄の賞金首─
Aliases: Tre Donne Crudeli, Zoku Satsuriku no Jango
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Publishers: Nitroplus
Release Date: 2007-07-27
File Size: 1.09GB

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=401945
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v428
Official site: http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/pc/lineup/into_13/

Description
The planet Sweetwater is a wasteland of burning desert sands, an abandoned utopia of thieves where the usage of galactic technology is strictly forbidden by advanced bio-mechanical lifeforms known as Protozoans who watch over the planet from the skies above.

Here, a single legend is uttered with equal reverence betwixt the ranks of the corrupt nobility, the downtrodden farming peasants, and the bloodthirsty rogues who make Sweetwater their nest - this is the legend of Black Franco, a gunslinger-cum-revolutionary who managed to amass a hidden fortune, incite a revolution, and earn a 500000 dollar price on his head before vanishing ten years ago.

Recently, however, there have been new rumors of a gunslinger appearing with Franco's trademark gun, the Black Hawk, in hand... Lily Salvatana, a particularly sagacious headhunter, takes it upon herself to claim the massive bounty set on Franco's head. However, Lily soon encounters a mysterious gunslinger who refuses to speak her name who seems to have the same idea - exactly who will end up claiming the bounty? And in the first place, who exactly is Franco?

Download from Uploadable.ch
File name: Nitroplus.070727.Zoku Satsuriku no Django Jigoku no Shoukinkubi.part1.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Nitroplus.070727.Zoku Satsuriku no Django Jigoku no Shoukinkubi.part2.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Nitroplus.070727.Zoku Satsuriku no Django Jigoku no Shoukinkubi.part3.rar File size: 101.41 MB

Download from Datafile.com
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku_Satsuriku_no_Django_Jigoku_no_Shoukinkubi.part1.rar
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku_Satsuriku_no_Django_Jigoku_no_Shoukinkubi.part2.rar
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku_Satsuriku_no_Django_Jigoku_no_Shoukinkubi.part3.rar

Download from Rapidgator.net
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku_Satsuriku_no_Django_Jigoku_no_Shoukinkubi.part1.rar
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku_Satsuriku_no_Django_Jigoku_no_Shoukinkubi.part2.rar
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku_Satsuriku_no_Django_Jigoku_no_Shoukinkubi.part3.rar

Download from uploaded.net
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku Satsuriku no Django Jigoku no Shoukinkubi.part1.rar
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku Satsuriku no Django Jigoku no Shoukinkubi.part2.rar
Nitroplus.070727.Zoku Satsuriku no Django Jigoku no Shoukinkubi.part3.rar

Screenshot + H-scene

Last edited:
Re: [070727] [Nitroplus] Zoku Satsuriku no Django ~Jigoku no Shoukinkubi~|続・殺戮のジャンゴ ─地獄の賞金首─

add bitshare.com

Re: [070727] [Nitroplus] Zoku Satsuriku no Django ~Jigoku no Shoukinkubi~|続・殺戮のジャンゴ ─地獄の賞金首─

Could you please re upload the rapidgator files whenever you get the chance?

Could you please re upload the rapidgator files whenever you get the chance?

Done.
:nekopara_tehee:

Reactions: Crash

Serial: 130-731-231-111

I knew I had to be quick about this.....I bookmarked this post but now that I came back the files are gone. How does these files even get flagged?

I knew I had to be quick about this.....I bookmarked this post but now that I came back the files are gone. How does these files even get flagged?

I replaced new links. Try to get it when links are online. :)

Hi, I am trying to install this game but facing this error msg "the file name, directory or volume label syntax is incorrect"
Please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR