Aliases: Dai Akuji, Dai Aku Tsukasa
Length: Long (30 ? 50 hours)
Publishers:Alice Soft
Release Date: 2001-11-30
File Size: 1.16gb
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=265745
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v298

Description
You (Yamamoto Akuji) are finally back in Oosaka after being a prisoner of war for three years. Oosaka has changed a lot. Standing alone at the port you look forward to meeting your love Minka again. Your father was the boss of Wakame Yakuza controlling this city, so you expect a warm welcome.

However, arriving at your home everything turn`s out completely different. Kamio, Ran Ichihashi`s servant tells you that your father has been missing for a year now, that one day he left looking for someone stronger than himself. And also that UIMMI, the winner of the war set woman in leading positions everywhere in Japan. Ran, your father`s concubine has become the head of Wakame Yakuza now. You won`t have any of it, so Ran has to beat you up and throw you out.

You find yourself in an alley with a headache. Being already pissed you start getting violent, but three girls from the “Youth Service Group” (YGS) responsible for the public ordinance stop you. Since you are still weak they manage beat you up. You faint again and they drag you to their headquarters.

When you wake up Tomoko and Mirai tell you that the law has changed since Japan has lost the war. You also get to know that the “Youth Service Group” was just founded three month ago. After tricking them into an amazing love session they become your girls. Later you also make love to Aoba the leader and take over the new group. Your mission to unite Japan starts…

Opening

Download from Uploadable.ch
File name: Alice Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part1.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Alice Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part2.rar File size: 501.00 MB
File name: Alice Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part3.rar File size: 7.18 MB

Download from Datafile.com
Alice_Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part1.rar
Alice_Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part2.rar
Alice_Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part3.rar

Download from Rapidgator.net
http://rapidgator.net/file/6d9922ca...562/Alice_Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/8aa27b10...3cc/Alice_Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/e76b3c84...59b/Alice_Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part3.rar.html

Download from uploaded.net
Alice Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part1.rar
Alice Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part2.rar
Alice Soft.011130.Daiakuji.part3.rar

Screenshot + H-scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Melkai
Re: [011130] [Alice Soft] Daiakuji|大悪司

how can I get the game to install? I cant get it to run on Daimon

Hi, what you mean, have install.
Run 1 CD Press B to choice place for game
Choice CD 2, you mast run game from CD2, run setup2 and press S
And like other Alice game NO Voice
And warning after you press Del, game Del all files in folder, before this copy .iso to other place, or just install in other folder.
Tested on Win7x64JP no problem
Save
-://sagaoz.net/savedata/ta/daiakuji.LZH

Hi, what you mean, have install.
Run 1 CD Press B to choice place for game
Choice CD 2, you mast run game from CD2, run setup2 and press S
And like other Alice game NO Voice
And warning after you press Del, game Del all files in folder, before this copy .iso to other place, or just install in other folder.
Tested on Win7x64JP no problem
Save
-://sagaoz.net/savedata/ta/daiakuji.LZH

I got the problem solved, it appears that my Daemon Tool didnt recognize the files ccd. So I went and upgraded from Daemon Tools Lite to Daemon Tools Pro Standard and it works now. I know there is an update for Daemon Tools Lite, but its worse than the previous version imo

Dont see point buy Pro, all Daemon work with the same images. You just need, check your config. Run main Daemon Tools Lite from Start menu, in left side Preferences (Gear) -> Integration, and choice all what you need.

how are you guys even downloading this? None of the links work for me. Bitshare counts down, sends me through a capcha, then sends me to the front page.

Dont see point buy Pro, all Daemon work with the same images. You just need, check your config. Run main Daemon Tools Lite from Start menu, in left side Preferences (Gear) -> Integration, and choice all what you need.
T

The Daemon Lite I was using was version 5, and everything I did with tampering with the settings did not help, all they gave was an error message. But after upgrading to 10 it worked but they took off the gadget feature and you will also have to keep on manually ejecting the disc image. Also the disc images are stored until you manually eject them from launching the application, if you dont eject them, and you have 4 disc images loaded up, you will not be able to insert anymore disc images. I found those quite frustrating so I just decided to buy the Pro Standard Tool.

Last edited:

Emm why you need so more .iso, just use NoDVD, and second, i write about my self, not about you. In Ru we just use Repack (Patch,Mod,FIx,Etc) mopre usefull than install all after clear .iso, if 3-4 years ago, many games go in .iso, for now all just going in Repack and Daemon not need anymore. And Lite too not off Images, just check your config Automount. And i use Daemon from V.~2 and dont have any problem all this time. All images work without problem, were rare 3-4 in XpJp V.3-4 need manually choice images, because in auto mode Daemon not see some old images. But after manual choice all work.

And little tip to future about, how to manually set running program for your files.
In XP you need choice file press Shift and right mouse button to your file. in 7-> not need do this it already exist
Choice Open Witch -> Choice Program ; In left down side check Use Automatic; Look up and if needed you program not her, press small half-arrow from right, if steel not, press in right-down Overview and manually choice your program and add to list.
After you press Ok Win start use this program to open that type files.
Example, you want yours .txt open witch Akelpad or notepad++ and dont want Reinstall just use method above and all work fine.

dragoon93041 About game send - Post Request to Moemoe about this game, and if moemoe lost this game i can Reupload. I just, see request about problem check my list, and see i not run this game before, and just run game, check how it is (too boring for me, just one button) and give advice to XHayatoX.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!