Original title: 秘密のおでかけ~陵辱ビルからの脱出RPG~
Release date: 2014/07/30
Circle: パンプキン
Genre: RPG

RJ138365_img_smp1.jpg
RJ138365_img_smp2.jpg
RJ138365_img_smp3.jpg

Download: http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/66846814/file.html

A simple RPG with clothes changing and rape if defeated (But you get to continue). It's from pmpk so I can vouch for their lolis!

EDIT: My mistake, read my next post... And remember to check your system locales, everyone...

Hmm, it seems that something went wrong with the file when it was compressed. After downloading and extracting the archive, I find that there is an extractor/installer and an html file that looks like extraction instructions, along with a folder with some banner images about the game. The images folder is fine, but the file names for the html file and extractor for the game are garbled. Opening the extractor and extracting the game leads to the game being extracted to its own folder, which also has a garbled name. Attempting to open the game leads to a black window and an error message that says;

File corrupted !

Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application.

I've seen this type of problem before, and I think it's caused when the original person who first obtained the game extracts the original .zip file for the game on a computer that doesn't support Japanese characters. The original .zip file from [whatever online store] is extracted, and the system it's extracted on doesn't recognize Japanese characters, leading to the game files being corrupt. The person then, apparently without trying to run the game, recompresses the game files into their own .zip or .7z archive with better compression to make the file smaller, and spreads the new .zip or .7z file with the broken game files around. Anyone who downloads the recompressed game gets a copy that doesn't work.

Normally, this can be easily fixed by renaming any folders/files with garbled names, so that the entire C:\User\Dude\Desktop\Game\etc path to the game contains nothing but english characters or numbers.
I've tried this, and it didn't work, so if this is the same thing I've seen happen before with recompression, the game files must have been garbled pretty bad.
And it seems that other people on AS have been taking the exact same file from this thread, recompressing it again, and creating their own threads for the game.
Well, I guess more threads = easier to find the game for people who want it, but with all the other threads on AS using the same corrupt file... Not very good.

And soon, people will probably start downloading the files from here and creating torrents of the game, and then we'll have broken torrents flying around!
Still, thanks for the upload. But we should try to get these derp't files replaced with working versions, or let people know something's wrong with the files before the torrenters come.
Once the torrenters come, there'll probably be so many torrents flying around with broken copies that it'll be hard to find a working copy, if one ever gets uploaded.

Also, my apologies if I came off as a little rude. I notice I seemed a little harsh at some point while typing this post.
Broken files happen; I just think it's inefficient for us to let broken copies of a game spread.

Last edited:
Well I just downloaded it and the file extracted fine and the game ran. You should probably try downloading again, might have been a problem while you were downloading the file. Double checking is usually the first and best way to tell if it's you or me.

For the record my computer is set to Japanese locale and I never repackaged the game. I used the same zip I got from buying the game.

Yeah, actually, I just thought of my system locale a little while ago. I'm on a new computer and it turns out that I forgot to change my system locale to Japanese... Something I would forget since I normally switch it to Japan and leave it like that, permanently, and never worry about it again. After switching locales, some of the extractors from other downloads still crashed, but I believe yours did end up working.

My mistake, sorry.

actually the simpler way to run the game is to simply rename the main folder (秘密のおでかけ~陵辱ビルからの脱出RPG~)...as long as the file path to the game.exe doesn't contain any japanese letter (for example: "C:\Z001120\game\game.exe") the game will run just fine...

-----anyone got a walkthrough to this game??? i can't get through the lift.......

You should have an item that, upon closer inspection, looks like a red spray-can in your inventory.
Use this on the door to the far left of the elevator. Behind that door you'll find a crow-bar that'll let you pass the elevator.

hello,

The post is old, but I wanted to prevent missing an important game for launching the file.

Name of the missing file: RPGVXAce
After ke file download is only 61 mb
So is this normal or not ??

If anyone see my post and can help me, it'll be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.