JAST USA & G-Collections
Macho Studio
Screenshots:
13840.jpg
13841.jpg
13843.jpg
13842.jpg

Description:

We are all not what we seem. Although we don't want to consider the possibility, there is darkness lurking inside the hearts of all of us. If it is brought out through great pain, then terrible things can happen.

You are Yosuke, a Japanese young man, age 20. Your life has not been happy, after your mother's death while you were a child, your father's remarriage, and then his untimely death in a car accident recently. Now you live with your beautiful stepmother and her quiet, reserved daughter, and although you have known great pain, it seems that all the women around you are striving to do all they can to ease your sadness. Perhaps it was all these sad events that caused the darkness to come out...
Download Links:
This is my first (hoppefully of many more to come) i would love to add more mirrors/links so if you know a host with no captchas/waiting time etc PM me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。