Jan 26, 2011
Harem Party [English]
7f0dd548e3.jpg

Japanese Title:[Tactics] ハーレム☆パーティー
Release Date : 2011/11/25
File Size : 1.79 GB
Romaji/English: [MangaGamer] Harem☆Party
Producer: MangaGamer
Info Page: http://www.mangagamer.com/r18/Titles/Details/80F56136-2435-42CC-8C85-B51446AECA4D/harem-party
Description:
The protagonist of our story, Moriuji Haru, is just about to complete an unnamed RPG, but just as the final boss is in his death throes, the game's heroines appear in his room!
They say they have escaped the game world and come to the real world in pursuit of the Demon Lord himself.
Haru is understandably shocked by this sudden, unbelievable turn of events, but the girls are overjoyed that they can finally meet the 'Hero of Legend' who is so famous in their world.
When the girls reveal that they can't remain in the real world without having sex with him, Haru succumbs to their pleas, and so begins the story as he tries to help in the search for the Demon Lord while educating the ignorant game girls in the ways of lovemaking...

Reactions: Devil-Loli
File sonic seems to have disappeared all together, any chance of having this re-uploaded somewhere else or as a torrent? Also is this the actual English version or the patched version, because I tried playing one of the patched versions and about half the words are unreadable. x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092