Oppaiseijin
Elite Member
Aug 11, 2016
2c5bbc426999953.jpg

Title: Eiyuu*Senki
Released: 2012/03/30
Company: 天狐/Tenco
Description:
Conquer the world with an army of moe moe girls in this highly-anticipated adult strategy game. As leader of the island nation of Zipang, you find yourself in a world full of cute and powerful girls, all of whom are based on real historical figures. There's Oda Nobunaga, Napoleon, King Arthur, Vlad the Impaler, even Aristotle and Leonardo da Vinci! Control over seventy playable characters designed by Ooyari Ashito of Littlewitch fame. Using a fun and sophisticated gameplay system, you will strengthen your army, conquer enemy territories, and build your very own harem of moe heroines. The world is your oyster—now reach out and take it!

This is a nice piece of business if I do say so myself. It's prepatched with every translation, expansion, etc. that is available. No updating, no patching a thousand times, no downloading a ton of things, nothing to go wrong. Just unrar and play. If you can find a better version of Eiyuu Senki, play it!

For those who have already installed the game, just unrar this into your install directory and overwrite everything when asked. Winklehime's uncensored patch is now included in the download as well!

One file downloads for your convenience.
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/FwI2QArZ#RPYt4kU-A685nyaYEsKgFL0DLYSfJ0E0klkAK5hGPjI
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ih0avggt7lupvl8/ES.rar/file

A complete list of everything that has been done is copied from the all of the readmes below.

The 1.7 final translation patch:
1. Fully translated 18+ content of Eyuu Senki PC version (H-translation 1.00 by SurferDude2016).
2. Ported alternative PS3 events in form of optional separate events. Some PC and PS3/Vita events were merged for coherence.
3. Added all new CGs from PS3 version.
4. Added all exclusive CGs from PS Vita version. Upscale 30% or use "no_upscale" version.
5. Expanded CG Gallery for PS3+PS Vita CGs.
6. Restoration of all voice files, recorded specifically for PS3/PS Vita.
7. Michelangelo Graphics Fix 3.0 - all original PS Vita files restored, with ~30% upscale to PC resolution.
8. Porting of PS3 system of English subtitles (voices in battle and world map).
9. New font size for visual novel part of game. Decrease font size from 27 to 25.
10. Fully translated game settings.
11. Adds display of critical chance in battle (%).
12. Adds selection of difficulty mode in game start:
- Normal;
- Hard (150%, previously unlocked after true end);
- Very Hard (new, 200%);
- Nightmare (new, 300%, unlocked after true end). Game may or may not became impossible to complete in this mode.
13. Bug fixes and new upgrades for Gennai/Toshiro:
- extra item slot after conquering Egypt;
- new ability after conquering North America;
- final Ultimate skill after conquering Inca.

The 1.0 H scene translation patch:
This patch translates the following:
- ALL H-scenes
- the 15 non-H scenes that still contained various amounts of Japanese due to PS3 censorship reasons
- the song titles in the Music Gallery
- the names of all characters in the Voice Details menu (credit goes to donovan20055 of HongFire forum)

Other things this patch does:
- fixes the Speed Settings graphics in the Configuration Menu
- removes Nostradamus alt. mission, reason -> duplicate
- replaces untranslated scene after Teach's 4th mission with identical translated PS3 version
- replaces Arthur's 1st H-scene story event with PC+PS3 merge
- replaces scene from Ashoka's 3rd mission with extended PS3 version, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Arthur's 2nd mission with PC+PS3 merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Arthur's 5th mission with PC+PS3 merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Himiko's 5th mission with PC+PS3 merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Joan of Arc's 3rd mission with PC+PS3 merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Abe no Seimei's 8th mission with PC+PS3 merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Kamehameha's 3rd mission with extended PS3+PC version, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Columbus' 4th mission with extended PS3 version, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Geronimo's 4th mission with extended PS3 version, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Drake's 4th mission with PS3+PC merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Benkei's 6th mission with PS3+PC merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Benkei's 7th mission with PS3+PC merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Qin Shi Huang's 4th mission with PS3+PC merge, alt. mission removed
- replaces scene from Sanzou Houshi's 5th mission with extended PS3+PC version, alt. mission removed
- makes certain changes to Gawain's events, the most significant one being that it extends her 3rd and 4th missions by adding her 2 H-scenes from Eiyuu Senki GOLD, fully voiced, with their respective CGs, translated and carefully adjusted so that they don't contradict existing events
- adds slots in the Scene Gallery for the following scenes (because if seeing Hannibal's tits qualifies as a H-scene, so should these):
- bumping into naked Galahad
- exposing Yoshitsune's flat chest
- getting stuck between Balin's tits
- meeting naked Goemon for a bath
- William Kidd losing her bikini bottom
- getting pinned down by Enkidu
- checking out Da Vinci's ass
- peeking on the girls in the hot springs
- the girls playing on the beach (just because)
- the 2 new H-scenes that this patch adds

All of Silent Tom's patches, including the final jiggle fix he posted in a Youtube comment:
Eiyuu Senki Loli Gawain + Teach Human Form + Menu Voice + Unit Touch + Jiggle Effect + Dress Purge Script (All in 1) by Silent Tom

Features: Gawain Transform Tech(Loli), Teach Custom Human Patch, Menu Voice, Unit Touch, Jiggle Effect, and Dress Purge.

Dress purge is triggered upon unit defeat with 25% base chance.
A critical attack (must be the killing hit) will increase the chance by 50% and an attribute bonus will guarantee it.

Most characters have 16 types of voices when hovered and touched(only 10 types when touched if affection is maxed).

Gawain's Transform tech will be unlocked after clearing her last quest "The Idiosyncratic Truth".
Teach's human form will be permanently unlocked after you finish "Teach's final crusade alt.".

Last edited:
If you could make it a torrent, that would be awesome. Sadly, I can't download from mega... but I'd love to try this enhanced version of the game since the one I had was censored and butchered thanks to steam.

Or maybe I'll just wait for mediafire to be complete... either way, a big thank you is necesssary if not trillions of them.
Have a happy new year :D

My upload speed isn't that great so I tend to stick to uploading DDLs. Of course, as soon as I gave up on waiting for Mediafire and submitted the thread it picked up significantly. Figures. Anyway, the Mediafire link is up now. This is a massive improvement over the Steam version, so if you liked that you're in for a real treat here.

FYI, if Mega's site gives you trouble JDownloader can make those problems go away. There are times it will crash my browser or refuse to work at all, but copying the URL and letting JDownloader do the work does the trick for me. Something to try if you ever need something hosted on Mega in the future.

Reactions: Eromaniac
Nice, thanks for the tip. I didn't enjoy the censored version because it was lacking a bunch of elements like some kinky dialogues scenes and all of the hentai scenes and some hot artworks too. Having my games butchered when I pay full price for them is idiotic. I'd much rather do something else with my money if I can't enjoy the games with their full contents like the japanese do. It's so unfair, it makes me wanna scream to the companies "what were you thinking"! Since it's an adult game, they should at least keep it for mature audiences on the web, 18+ so that we can enjoy the real deal while on consoles, they get their crappy kiddo version (don't get me wrong, I'm a huge console player but these games shouldn't be on that support). Anyway sorry for getting carried away but this is a topic that's really sensitive to me.

Mega gives me problems whenever I try to download big files (like 1 Gb). Just like you, my computer would just shut all the windows and give me an error message for no reason (sometimes in the process, I'd lose whatever searches I was doing on google and since I use private navigation on Firefox, I don't have search history). I just installed as you recommanded Jdownloader hoping that in the future Mega doesn't waste my time with unknown errors. Thanks for everything and happy new year Ecchi dude, I mean EcchiOujisama.

Download links now integrate the uncensored patch, so it is unzip and play for the optimum experience. Someone told me Silent Tom also made a patch that also added Hazakura Seiso to the first game. I don't have it and never heard of it, but would love to add it if it exists. Or, if someone else is willing to do whatever you do to put ES Gold content into ES, I'll translate all of her text/dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha