[English] [WARNING] Regarding about fake site haitenjp

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Hm...Recently, there are quite a lot people who visited, bought Premium account at haitenjp but end up got corrupted file. And they came here to ask me for solution...In case you do not know, I am only posting here at Anime-Sharing, I have no relation with any other site ! They posted under my name, set Premium for files, but corrupted ones. By doing so, they got both profit and ruin my name ! If you already bought Premium at that fake site, you better ask for refund since it is not worth to spend money for such trash site !

PS: If you are looking for any games and stuff, use Search function here. If no result, you can try create thread in Request Section, but make sure to read Sticky Threads first to avoid mistakes~

girlcelly

Yep, those sites purposely put random junk download links unrelated to what the page is about to tempt people to buy premium, but ended up downloading corrupted files. It's not just haitenjp, but there are many more. Shame on them

I paid 9 euro for download the files in realdebrid Premium.But all files is encrypted.I can't find the password in jphaiten anywhere.Now I know why it is.????????????????????

Thank you for the info!
Should have checked beforehand. I did have my doubt since they have too many resources that's not posted elsewhere, now I know why. I'm actually impressed that they even bother matching the file size to the dlsite though.
I'm glad I already have realdebrid so I don't have to pay extra anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?