[English] [v0.1] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Daedolon

Elite Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hi everybody,

Download v0.1 : MEGA

I'd like to present my latest work in progress. Glassix is a 2D hentai game mixing elements from Visual Novels, Point & Click and Simulation.

Story :
Two years after your father death, your step mother moves the whole family in a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposed dead father gives you some strange glasses...

Features :
You follow the story of the protagonist who gets his hands on a suspicious item. Those glasses allow him to see through clothes and use some inception on his targets to make them more receptive to rather peculiar orders...
During story, you'll be following several objectives which will introduce you to the townsfolk and on your free time, you'll be able to roam the town and interact with them, giving them orders which they might or might not follow depending on their relation and obedience towards you.
All your decisions have an impact on how they see you which will lead to different story paths.

The game uses a system of obedience and relation to determine whether the girl will follow your orders. You'll be able to increase the girl's relation and obedience by giving simple orders and you will have to train them daily to make them more obedient.
There are 4 level of obedience and each time you reach a certain amount of obedience, you'll have to trigger a special event with the girl to unlock the next obedience level.

Current status :
The main story currently ends after the first day and includes the first five girls, each with their own schedule and first level of obedience event.
The town is composed of about 40 unique locations to visit, even though for the moment, there are not many events in them.

Preview :
promo1.jpg

promo2.jpg

promo3.jpg

promo4.jpg

promo5.jpg

promo6.jpg

I'm currently working on v0.2 which will include 3 more girls and the obedience's level 2 events and daily actions. I'm also planning to add more daily events depending on the location and the girls. Well I plan a lot more actually but it'll take time so I'll just stop here for the moment. This version will be accessible to patrons only.

I'm running a Patreon campaign to gather funds for my other game, Vampire Revenge Rebirth to pay for the artist so if you're interest in either games, your support would be really helpful !

I'm open to any comments about the game and hope to hear your feelings about my new work !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.