[English] [NEW] My little angel ver 0.8.5

Tracer

MEGA UPLOADER
Elite Member
Dec 24, 2016
My little angel ver 0.8.5

Year : 11.2018
Censorship : UNCEN
Genre : ADV Ren'py, Corruption, Visual Novel, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Sexual Training, Comedy, Voyeur, Cumshot, All Sex
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English, Russian
Size : 2.75 Gb
Description:

Concept of the game with depravation, of course, came to my mind is not without influence games of Akabur, but nevertheless, the gameplay will not have nothing in common with them. The gameplay will be something like a visual novel, but there will not be any elections at all. Main heroine will just live her life, and the main character will only be able to influence on her elections.
When a wild desire you can never interfere in her life, or even make it a very pious woman. The game naturally Sand-boxing, but some of the "impact" of the protagonist can lead heroine to "end". This is probably my most difficult and most beloved project.

DOWNLOAD Rapidgator
MLAver0.8.5P.part1.rar
MLAver0.8.5P.part2.rar
MLAver0.8.5P.part3.rar

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.