Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20BS.png

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia
Released: 2008-08-29
Translated: 2010-03-20
Company: Overdrive
Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

On a desert island in the south there lies an all-girls school where students learn the mysterious art of alchemy. This strange academy, known as Eiden Academy, is the setting of Edelweiss, a tale of laughs and tears shared between the heroines, who lived their lives free of men on this island, and Haruma Kazushi, one of the silly boys who came here to score. This is an all-new game which picks up where Edelweiss ended.

The heroines of this new story are Takase Sakura and Fujisaki Rin, two background characters who dominated the popularity polls and conquered the original heroines. This fan-disk will present an all-new story full of laughs and naughty things.

-------------Sakura's Arc-------------------
"If you fall for me, you lose!" The bet is placed between Sakura and Kazushi!

Kazushi and Sakura are good friends. It was certainly more of a friendship than a romantic relationship, but that all changed with one exchange.

"If I got serious, it would be a piece of cake to make Kazushi fall for me."
"Yeah, right! If you think you can, then go ahead and try."

One picked a fight, the other bought it, and so their love game began. With bets riding on who will win, outsiders begin to help and sabotage both sides, getting everyone involved! Who will be the winner in the end? And what will ever happen to their true feelings?!

-----------------Rin's Arc--------------------
Eiden Island threatens to sink! Will a talking Johnny save the world?

Through their work as class representatives, Kazushi and Rin have grown closer to one another. Just as they began to have feelings for each other, something terrible happens to Kazushi's crotch! His thick Johnny grows a face…and worse, it starts speaking too!!

Kazushi takes off from school to deal with the shock, but Rin soon uncovers the change in his Johnny. She decides to help him and they begin to work towards finding a cure while keeping it out of sight. Although he has to worry about his Johnny, Kazushi begins to enjoy his secret life with Rin. Neither of them ever believed it would develop into a huge incident that shook the peace of Eiden Island...

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v2093

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://lumfile.com/ov9hh346qi0a/Edelweiss_Eiden_Fantasia_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://rapidgator.net/file/24269431/Edelweiss_Eiden_Fantasia_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c227fc3/n/Edelweiss_Eiden_Fantasia_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20Sakura.jpg

Sakura Takase
Sakura is a bright, energetic girl who's friendly to everyone. She's even able to hang with the guys without any constraints. However, because she's so friendly and never develops any romance with the guys all while teasing the other girls, many suspect that she's a lesbian.

Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20Rin.jpg

Rin Fujisaki
Rin is a modest, caring girl with large breasts who's known as "The #1 Bridal Choice". Although her personality is the opposite of Sakura's, they are best friends and can often be found together. As a result she often finds her breasts being groped by Sakura. She is as interested in romance as any other girl, but because she's so meek it's hard for her to take initiative.

Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20Haruka.jpg

Haruka Aozora
One of the heroines of the last game, Haruka is the Principal's granddaughter, and rich. She's always bright and a little obtuse. Since she's in a different class, she tends to be left out of Kazushi's antics.

Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20Mizuki.jpg

Mizuki Hinata
One of the heroines of the last game, Mizuki is a girl who loves swimming above all else. She has plenty of common sense and the others always worry her with their foolishness.

Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20Ran.jpg

Ran Kamoike
One of the heroines of the last game, Ran is a girl who has devoted her whole life to earning money. In that sense, she can be very understanding. She seems to have a thing for Kazushi, but he's never responded to any of her approaches.

Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20Natsume.jpg

Natsume Amamiya
One of the heroines of the last game, Natsume is a silent underclassman with a strange philosophical outlook. She seems strange, and shows up in stranger places and in stranger ways than she did in the last game.

Edelweiss%20Eiden%20Fantasia%20Mei.jpg

Mei Ibuki
One of the heroines of the last game, Mei is a teacher at Eiden Academy and is in charge of Kazushi's class. Although she tends to get overwhelmed when Kazushi and the others get out of control, she firmly clamps down when she needs to.​

Last edited:
dick move man that damn iso file is a virus -_- good thing i isolated it before i did damage

I trusted you and put it in my antivirus Exceptions and when I ran it, it had a skull icon and I've never been so scared for my computer's life. Skulls are completely unrelated to romance stuff so I thought must it was a virus. Turns out it was safe after all. Oh man! Of all the things, a skull icon... Scared the heck out of me. xD Earlier, I tried to download the game several times and now that I finally did it, I would have been really pissed if I downloaded a virus lol. Anyway, thanks for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.