Kana.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Kana - Little Sister
Released: 1999-06-25
Translated: 2002-07-02
Company: Angel Smile

Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

One of the most anticipated bishoujo games of all time is finally available in English! You are Takamichi Toudou, age 20. Kana, your little sister, carries a deadly disease, and there's no knowing what's to become of her. A rich game populated by some of the most heart-wrenching scenes in the history of Japanese bishoujo gaming, this is a title you won't want to miss!

You have a sister two years younger than you. Her name is Kana. She has been ill all her life, and she spends more time in the hospital than at home. Because of this, Kana has always been a higher priority than you. In the past, you have experienced feelings of hatred towards her. However, this all changes one day, and you suddenly find yourself being more and more protective of Kana. Throughout her terrible ordeal, your feelings for each other slowly begin to change. You feel it's your duty to protect Kana from all harm. After all, you love your sister, and would do anything to save your little sister Kana...even...

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v2

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://rg.to/file/b01d3304edcd98f8d046c21dea451199/Kana_-_Little_Sister_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar.html
http://rg.to/file/92dcdd0d3978b9878a86422528bdf11b/Kana_-_Little_Sister_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part2.rar.html

http://rg.to/file/24dadbbbb303203c74e718d04251e47f/Kana_-_Little_Sister_Saves___Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/7j333sledyjh/n/Kana_-_Little_Sister_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/1soay8bh86uj/n/Kana_-_Little_Sister_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part2.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c228979/n/Kana_-_Little_Sister_Saves_+_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Takamichi Todo. The hero of this story, Taka is the older brother of Kana. From the time they were little he has protected Kana and looked out for her. As they grow older, his feelings become more confused. Age 19.

Kana Todo. Taka's younger sister. Because of her terminal disease, she spends most of her life in the hospital, only allowed home for brief stays before she becomes ill again. She is very kind and loving, with a deep attachment to her brother. She is also extremely shy, because she misses school a lot and never quite fits in anywhere. Age 18.

Yumi Kashima. Taka's classmate. When they were young, Taka had quite the crush on Yumi. But after an incident at school where she badly hurt his feelings, he now dislikes her and avoids her whenever possible. What will happen when, years later, she unexpectedly comes back into his life? Age 19.

Miki Kondo. The nurse primarily responsible for Kana. Miki is a very bold, upfront person who cares a great deal about her patient. Years ago, she was just beginning her career as a nurse when Kana came under her care. She thinks of the Todo's as her own family. Age 30.

Yuta Ito. A boy in the same class as Kana. When they were young, he would pick on her along with the rest of the class, so she doesn't like or trust him. However, as they get older he has fallen in love with Kana, and now protects her whenever her brother isn't there. Age 18.

Last edited:
i downloaded it and extracted the entire game and it keeps asking me for a cd what should i do??

Please copy over the crack into the main directory.

Got a problem where when i run the game, it’ll go into 800×600 mode and stay there with the game labeled “not responding” in task manager. Then, I can end the process but i remain in 800×600 mode so i can only manually rechange it. Anyways, anyone know what my problem is? I tried installing cccd for the codecs and followed those instructions, also tried changing compatibility, did not work -_-. Using windows 7 64-bit.

I'm having problems, I've downloaded Kana and I try installing with the file using Virtual CD but it tell me it failed to copy the file while its loading copying the practice file... what do I do to make this work?

I'm having problems, I've downloaded Kana and I try installing with the file using Virtual CD but it tell me it failed to copy the file while its loading copying the practice file... what do I do to make this work?

Hey, you have to go into my computer, and explore the CD so you can see the files, then you have to find the file KANAUST and
right click and press run as administrator. Then it should work

Reactions: Arkinum
Hey, you have to go into my computer, and explore the CD so you can see the files, then you have to find the file KANAUST and
right click and press run as administrator. Then it should work

I tried what you suggested, it didn't work. Thanks for trying though.

Download Daemon tools lite, its free without trial

Hi, I am having the same issue. I downloaded the free version, tried to run KANAUST as an administrator, and tried loading the cue file into daemon tools lite, but it still has a problem saying "failed to copy". Any suggestions?

Hi, I am having the same issue. I downloaded the free version, tried to run KANAUST as an administrator, and tried loading the cue file into daemon tools lite, but it still has a problem saying "failed to copy". Any suggestions?
You need to install it from the mounted DVD. Then you need to copy KANAUST.EXE from the archive to the installation folder.

I can't seem to download it. It gives me all these weird applications and doesn't give me the one I want Daemon Lite.

I used ImgBurn to burn a ccd file directly to a dvd and then try to run it. It still says failed to copy when I try to install.

Okay finally managed to install Daemon Tools Lite and I've tried downloading Kana from 3 different sites and they give me ccd files. And I mounted that to Daemon Tools and it still says failed to copy file.

Last edited:
This was an OK game. Kept running into some errors ( Fail to format movie, Fail to play OP, Bass_Streamcreatefile fail (track09.ogg, etc. ). The errors would pop up quite a bit, but the game was playable otherwise.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; Can you re-upload all the rapidgator links please? Thanks.

Last edited:
[MENTION=117930]MidnightKnight[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha