[English] [G-Collections] Do You Like Horny Bunnies?

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Do%20You%20Like%20Horny%20Bunnies.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Do You Like Horny Bunnies?
Released: 2001-03-30
Translated: 2003-03-05
Company: ZyX
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

Another superb erotic love-sim game from G-Collections, this is "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?" (H na Bunny-san Kirai?), featuring wonderful characters and erotic hentai sex.

You are Yukari Fujisawa, age 18, a slight Japanese boy who is often mistaken for a girl. As a result, you've never scored with a girl. One day, after a heartbreaking experience with a girl you liked, you decide to make a change and get a part-time job.

Welcome to an unlikely Italian restaurant called "Platinum," your new job. It's not your everyday restaurant -- here all the waitresses dress as incredibly sexy bunny girls! It's part of the popular Japanese fetish known as "cosplay." Because all the girls who work here are sexy bunny girls, this restaurant is the talk of the town. However, it seems these cute little bunnies all have rather abnormal sexual tendencies.

With his somewhat feminine looks, our hero begins a very promiscuous life with these exciting girls! You'll be amazed at what is in store for him.

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v133

DOWNLOAD

Code:
[URL="http://rg.to/file/5002c680da27735afe47f4365125ce84"]http://rg.to/file/5002c680da27735afe47f4365125ce84/Do_You_Like_Horny_Bunnies_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z.html[/URL]
Code:
[URL="http://www.filefactory.com/file/7giew9b5e0rn"]http://www.filefactory.com/file/7giew9b5e0rn/Do_You_Like_Horny_Bunnies_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z[/URL]

Installation Instructions:
  1. Extract the archive.
  2. Mount the disk with Daemon Tools, Alcohol, or similar.
  3. Install via BUNNYUST.EXE
  4. Play - no crack required.
Works under Windows 10.

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Sae Ishigami, cousin to the main character. A straight girl who gets good grades, she's something of an exhibitionist, which is why she decided to secretly start work at Platinum.

Ryo Kugenuma decides to work as a Bunny Girl to get back at her strict family. A girl who likes to be in control, how will your love change the girl she is?

Chimaki Hase is the oldest of the four bunny girls at Platinum, but she looks as young as all of them. She's a girls who doesn't mind standing out in a crowd.

Hiromi Yanagi is Sae's best friend. Although she wears a sexy bunny suit in a shop like this, she's quite immature for her age. She likes to touch herself in private...

Akina Inamura is the manager of Platinum. She kisses anyone she thinks is cute -- it's just her way of saying hello. Even though she's an older woman, she's got a fantastic body...

Last edited:
hmm doesnt seem to want to start for me... screen resolution changes and goes black and stops responding. I tried with reverse compatibility for windows xp, 2k, and 98 still nothing =[

So when it says mount the disk, do you mean burn it to a cd with a burner program?
Mounting means using a program like Daemon Tools Lite or Alcohol 52% to emulate a virtual CD/DVD/BD drive with the image as a disc.
Burning it is an alternative, but with the HDD prizes nowadays seldom used.
hmm doesnt seem to want to start for me... screen resolution changes and goes black and stops responding. I tried with reverse compatibility for windows xp, 2k, and 98 still nothing =[
Is that error before or after installing, or when running the setup?
I can use it without compatibility mode here - try upgrading/downgrading your GPU drivers.
If that fails go to your registry, locate HKEY_CU\Software\ZyX\BUNNYUS\UserSetup and change the first byte to 00 (complete byteset should be 00030101018080800301).

It' only works if you already have your locale set to japan... If you don't you can go and change it manually or you can use AppLocale... If you get AppLocale you can either run AL and have it set the program to run in japans locale every time or just right click on the game shortcut and run with Japanese Locale As Administrator. it'll be right above the Run As Administrator option after you install AppLocale.

TY for the game, I just downloaded it, but i have a little problem, everytime there will be some voices, an error occurs and cannot hear them :S

[MENTION=30692]Thurizas[/MENTION]: Sorry, but I never encountered that problem and have no idea how one would fix it. All I can think of is updating your sound drivers, but that's already a bit of a longshot.

Game doesn't require a crack.
Simply install with BUNNYUST.EXE and play.

That doesn't seem to be enough for me. I've tried mounting the disk image and clicking on BUNNYUST.EXE many times, even as administrator with Japanese locale, and I always get the same error message:

"Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK, and restart the application."

I've successfully installed and run other games from your collection, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

-steve

I'm not sure either - try changing the drive letter for your emulated drive to D: - some games expect that for some reason.

That doesn't seem to be enough for me. I've tried mounting the disk image and clicking on BUNNYUST.EXE many times, even as administrator with Japanese locale, and I always get the same error message:

"Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK, and restart the application."

I've successfully installed and run other games from your collection, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

-Steve
I'm having the same issue.

@corocoro: Having to mount the image in order to play is rather annoying and a crack is needed to play without the CD image which you did not provide and is saying a crack is not required.

Installation Instructions:

1. Extract the archive.
  2. Mount the disk with Daemon Tools, Alcohol, or similar.
  3. Install via BUNNYUST.EXE
  4. Play - no crack required. Crack is required to play without CD Image mounted

Last edited:
A crack and a NoCD is something completely different altogether. But then again, you already stated that you will go elsewhere for your eroge, so my care-level is pretty low right now.

A crack and a NoCD is something completely different altogether. But then again, you already stated that you will go elsewhere for your eroge, so my care-level is pretty low right now.
I went somewhere else for Brave Soul not this game. Don't get me wrong this site is good but Brave Soul the way you have it just won't work in 64-bit OS's (when trying to install it) so you have to get a copy that comes in a folder then the image of the CD. I found out I can have up to 4 Virtual Drives with Daemon Tools Lite which means I can have the image for Do you Like Horny Bunnies? mounted all the time since it is required to play it.

So essentially all is good here and I need to find another copy of Brave Souls one of these days?

So essentially all is good here and I need to find another copy of Brave Souls one of these days?
Yes that would help anyone else who wants Brave Soul from this site.
I dropped Brave Souls because it is utter crap.

Last edited:
I keep getting the same error, trying to run the setup. It tells me to Insert the correct CD. Help?

I keep getting the same error, trying to run the setup. It tells me to Insert the correct CD. Help?
You have to mount the img with Daemon Tools Lite in order to install it or play it and you have to keep it mounted when you want to play this Visual Novel.

Please don't VM me and then post in the thread as well - pick either one, preferably the later. Do either what Shaun advised or what I did - though it's essentially the same anyway.

Sorry, and nevermind. I was using PowerISO at first and it didn't work. With Daemon tools it seemed to work magically. Don't understand what's up with that, but whatever.

Sorry, and nevermind. I was using PowerISO at first and it didn't work. With Daemon tools it seemed to work magically. Don't understand what's up with that, but whatever.

I had the same problem, I was using MagicDisc. But with Daemon Tools the installation and configuration are great. No problem with that. Now I cant play it :D

Hate to bump an old thread, but it's the only one focused on this game I found when searching.

I'm having some real problems with this game, so if a reupload of a version that's known to work under Windows 10 is possible, that would be great.

I've tried everything on my copies, but finally I got it sort of working with a BUNNYUS.cracked file. The problem is, the game freezes on a black screen at the end of the game, so none of my progress is saved or unlocked.

I tried porting over my old saves, and 100% unlock files, but they don't seem to be compatible and the game won't start with them added.

It's weird as hell, since bunny2 seems to be working, no problem.

One difference. I had to manually copy the files to my hard drive. The set-up program didn't even run under windows 10 for my version.

Hopefully someone can confirm this is a windows 10 issue, or maybe I have a bad version?

Either way, if you can reupload it so I can test that'd be nice. This is the only game besides May Club I've had issues with.

Replaced it with the redump version. If that doesn't work, none will.

Replaced it with the redump version. If that doesn't work, none will.

Works now, thanks.

Another note: I found a solution for midi control problems with this game and other midi programs in newer versions of windows.

Not sure what forum the fix should go under, though. You have to install two free programs that restore the midi volume control and add better support and better sound.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.