Do%20You%20Like%20Horny%20Bunnies%202.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2
Released: 2002-11-29
Translated: 2004-03-23
Company: ZyX
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

Wanting to forget his bitter breakup with dear Junka, Kazuma chose the farthest place he could to run to: to Europe. There he learned about wine and how to serve it with style, and eventually became employed as an expert sommelier at fine restaurants. After several years of this lifestyle, he crossed paths with his former love again. Junka had grown even more elegant and beautiful since they had been together, bring back all the old memories of their love. When she told him that she'd been made manager of a new high-class restaurant, he found himself agreeing to work there before he knew what he was doing.

Upon his return to Japan, he prepared for his new employment at Platinum: Oceanside, a very special restaurant which offers superb food, an elegant atmosphere, and to his surprise -- incredibly cute waitresses who dress in sexy bunny girl costumes! Lucky for him, these aren't just your average bunny girls. They're extremely horny, and aggressively approach Kazuma to have their desires fulfilled. You, as Kazuma, must satisfy them whenever they ask to be serviced, traversing the multiple scenarios in the game.

Have you ever imagined having your own personal harem? Well, this is the closest thing you'll find!

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v134

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://rg.to/file/b6f637c36217f6d4c66657a58b1d368c/Do_You_Like_Horny_Bunnies_2_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/20fe1v4a1hi3/Do_You_Like_Horny_Bunnies_2_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

Madoka Kasuga, age 18. A kind girl with a good heart, Madoka is the central heroine in this story. She's naturally taken to being stubborn and has trouble being open with her feelings sometimes.

Makoto Hagino, age 19. An intelligent, hardworking girl who is very serious about life, however she sometimes imagines problems that aren't there. She has large breasts but a very small body.

Shiori Himenomiya, age 20. A girl who tends to appear brainless to others, she sometimes is smarter than you'd think. She's worried about the size of her rear end and how she looks in her bunny suit.

Misuzu Shinozuka, age 21. A girl who tends to boss others around, Misuzu is stubborn and hates to lose. For all her pretending to be strong, she's really a lonely girl who needs someone to be there for her.

Sumika Ichikawa, age 26. A compotent and hardworking career woman, she is the manager of the Bunnies restaurant. Calm and cool at all times, she nevertheless has her own share of secrets. A beautiful woman who combined large breasts and sexual experience.

Last edited:
Re: Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2

MORE SCREENSHOTS:

THe links for this one and the first game are dead can you reupload them please?

Hey sorry for some questions but I've been trying to download this game and it's just not working. I can extract the rar file and run in daemon tools lite but when after I install and press play, the screen just disappears and nothing pops up. How do I set up this game? Thanks!

What OS are you using?
Did you move the crack into the installation directory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。