[English] [150512][H-Game][JAST USA] Starless: Nymphomaniac's Paradise + Restoration Patch [ENG][UNCENSORED] [1.22 GB]

joey86

Elite Member
Uploader
Mar 26, 2011

title: STARLESS: Nymphomaniac's Paradise

bwvVGvM.jpg

File info:
Released Date: 05/12/2015
Language: English
Censorship: No
size: 1.22 GB

RV7C3y5.gif

enjoy :)

Last edited:
I remember reading on a site that the american translated version of this game was censored so much that it wasn't worth playing anymore. Is it still the case or is this one just like the jap version with the sex scenes and everything???

I remember reading on a site that the american translated version of this game was censored so much that it wasn't worth playing anymore. Is it still the case or is this one just like the jap version with the sex scenes and everything???

What you heard were just bullshits ;) this is a full uncensored game. It's exactelly the same than Japanese one but with english translation of dialogues and a full decensoring of genitals during sex scenes. Tested and Approved by me but you have to install the patch which is in the final archive after downloading ^^
Hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Eromaniac
The JAST team is pretty famous for removing content they deem "unproper" (loli, scat, dismemberment and bestiality) like they did in the game "Shiny Days" and that's NO bullshit. They don't only translate VN. From what I read, the worst thing is, apparently, there are plenty of typos errors in this very game like "I am so happy to meat you" or "I liped her pussy" and MANY many more (these are really in the game btw). They sometimes use the wrong names and mix things up which is unfortunate since I actually like to follow the story and this could be disturbing.
Since you personally tried it yourself, do you remember seeing a scene of bestiality/dismemberment/scat in this game? Because if you don't, then it only means that this is not the same as the original japanese game. I know we should be happy to even have a translation but I only wish they'd pay more attention while doing their job...

Just in case you don't know that, it's forbidden to sell bestialily stuff in USA, so JAST has no other choice than follow rules and practise some censorship with this kind of things.
And I seriously doubt scat things turn on lot of people.
In this case, the patch I talked you about it there to fix these details I am talking about. If you don't install, you won't enjoy 100% of content because lot of things have been removed to not be considered as illegal. If you install it, then you can have 100% of content. Look at this:
sajLMAW.jpg

That said, I just partially tested this game and according to few minutes I passed on this, there is an english translation of dialogues, decensored genitals, all original Starless scenes available, but I don't know if they changed manes, or censored some words.
It's up to you to test it or not ;)

I see, I don't know the laws in the US but it's weird : people should be able to do whatever they want in their private life as long as it doesn't involve under age folks. I'm glad I don't live in the US.
There wouldn't be so many scat content if people were turned off by it like you said (this game is supposed to have a lot). I personally don't mind it that much as long as it's only in the game. Dismemberment is another story (seriously that's just sick, I don't get why people get aroused by seeing guts and blood). I'm gonna try this restoration patch because, as you guessed, I'm not a big fan of censorship, thank you very much for your time and hard work:)

Bloody and hardcore games are another matter but Scat things are pretty disgusting too. I personally don't mind there is some in H-Games but I prefer skip it. It's up to everyone do what they want to do.
Bestiality is something completly different in USA since it's something prohibited. As prohibited as pedophilia, then you must watch your ass if you want to sell something like that. So you can deduce by yourself it's logical they censor this kind of content even if it's a translation project.
Anyway, you're welcome and hope it was helpfull to you. See you then ;)

In one of the ending, you get your male attributes cut off. I don't see what's exciting about that but who knows, there might me be people who fantasies about it no matter how extreme it looks... See you around:D.

When I run setup it just says cannot open archive :( help. Everything extracted ok.

To tell you the truth, I haven't tried it myself yet. Try to run it as an admin, it might solve the problem...

When I run setup it just says cannot open archive :( help. Everything extracted ok.

It's pretty weird, when I extract the archive content I have got a .exe setup file. Just double click and there is a small window that pops-up to ask installation path. Could you give us more details about the error, what kind of system are you using, ect... ?

It's pretty weird, when I extract the archive content I have got a .exe setup file. Just double click and there is a small window that pops-up to ask installation path. Could you give us more details about the error, what kind of system are you using, ect... ?

I'm on windows 7, i extracted both times and have the setup file but when i click it, it just says "unable to open archive file" on a pop up. Running as admin doesn't make a difference. I can try to redownload it just takes me a while with slow internet so was hoping i was missing something.

Edit: Downloaded again and it didn't work, oh well :(

Last edited:
I'm on windows 7, i extracted both times and have the setup file but when i click it, it just says "unable to open archive file" on a pop up. Running as admin doesn't make a difference. I can try to redownload it just takes me a while with slow internet so was hoping i was missing something.

Edit: Downloaded again and it didn't work, oh well :(

Ok, i just checked and apparently someone else had the same issue. Did you set your PC to Japanese Non Unicode program ?
Mine is always in Japanese to not have any issue when I play a game so I advise you to do same. I know guys what you're thinking, "it's a translated game that doesn't use any Japanese caracter and done by a US team so why need I to set Jap Non-Unicode?".
Well, just don't Forget at the origin this game was a Japanese game ;)
Let me know if this fixed your problem mate.

Ok, i just checked and apparently someone else had the same issue. Did you set your PC to Japanese Non Unicode program ?
Mine is always in Japanese to not have any issue when I play a game so I advise you to do same. I know guys what you're thinking, "it's a translated game that doesn't use any Japanese caracter and done by a US team so why need I to set Jap Non-Unicode?".
Well, just don't Forget at the origin this game was a Japanese game ;)
Let me know if this fixed your problem mate.

Oh thank you this worked, sorry I don't know about these things, thank you very much :D

I forgot to mention it but with most games on this site (if not all), it's better to just leave your computer with jap setting otherwise they just won't work. That's the basics. It's much better than using Applocale which never worked for me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/