[English] [130515][130426] [MangaGamer] チック! タック!

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • 4152974b298ea64ddca9.jpg

• Tick! Tack! - Download Edition

Title: Tick! Tack! - Download Edition
    Company: Navel
    Release: 2013/04/26
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://dl.getchu.com/i/item1003811

The four friends, Rin, Nerine, Mayumi, and Itsuki, decided to have a sleepover at Nerine's house. After Mayumi accidentally activated a magical artifact, however, they found themselves in the middle of a forest. After walking for a while, they found Nerine's parents' house. The four thought they could return home safely, but what appeared in front of them was a younger Sage and Forbesii's fiance, Ai. Then they realized they had been transported to the demon world 20 years in the past.

Thanks to the younger Forbesii, who still live in the Demon Palace, they were allowed to stay until they found the magic artifact to return to their original timeline.

It is also the day Sage, Nerine's mother, will confess her feelings to Forbesii. However, the confession day has been moved since history has been disrupted by the unexpected appearance of the four.

Will they be able to return to the present day without altering the course of history?

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.