Info:
Code:
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/dlaf/=/link/work/aid/vndb/id/VJ010937.html

Title: 沙耶の唄
Company: ニトロプラス/TLWiki/JAST USA
Release: 2013/05/14
Language: English
Censorship: CEN

The story centers around Fuminori Sakisaka, a medical school student.

Prior to the main storyline, he was involved in a vehicle accident that claimed the lives of both his parents and left him with critical injuries. Yet, he was rescued by experimental brain surgery that coincidentally altered his perception of the world dramatically. Everything now seems to be composed of slimy intestines and gore to him. In addition, the rest of his senses: touch, hearing, smell, and taste, are also impaired, similar to his sight, further damaging his mental health.

Fuminori's hope for survival dwindles, and he considers suicide one night while still in the hospital. However, a girl in a white dress called Saya comes before him. In comparison to her horrific surroundings, she looks perfectly normal, if not downright gorgeous. Fuminori quickly develops feelings for Saya. He also makes her the purpose for his existence,

However, as time passes, Fuminori becomes more isolated from the rest of his regular life as he starts a mission to locate a particular person Saya is searching for. Fuminori's friends and doctor get more worried as Fuminori behaves strangely over time and soon finds themselves trying to figure out what's going on.

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Mexashare:

Uploaded:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.