[English] [121125][121123] [MangaGamer] Otoboku - Maidens Are Falling for Me! [Crack is included] [English] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
0l0nH.png

Info:
Host: Bitshare

File Size: ~1.6GB

Link Here:

Bitshare:
girlcelly said:
Ryushare:
girlcelly said:
Uload:
girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Ultramegabit:
girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Last edited:
Download save here.
The save should be in C:\Users\*User*\AppData\Local\Caramel-Box\OTOBOKU

Also working on a walkthrough regarding the bonus scenes. If you already unlocked the bonus scenes, please tell me the choices, since I don't have that much time to play :)

Code:
[COLOR="#2C82C9"]Blue[/COLOR] - Just a rough translation from the japanese walkthrough
Everything without color in the walkthrough is the text from the game.

[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Mariya Mikado[/COLOR][/B]
Episode 1:	Support her from behind
Yes, I am.
Pass the ball
I thought it might be fun. 
Episode 2:	So, what can I control?
Let her sleep here
Let's not
Jogging Track?
Find Mariya
Summer holidays:	………… 
Episode 3:	【Save 1】
Spin the wheel carefully
Invite her to lunch
Tell her what I think
Episode 4:	Decline
Eat lunch with Mariya
Not at all
A... a dog?
Take the east staircase for once
Episode 5:	【Save 2】
About Mariya, I think
Talk to Mariya
[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Mariya END[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Takako Itsukushima[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Load Save 2[/B]
Episode 5:	About the Play
Go by Myself
Tea Room
[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Takako END[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Ichiko Takashima[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Load Save 1[/B]
Episode 3:	Spin the Wheel hard
[B]【Save 3】[/B]
Get it from Kana
Apologize
Tell her what I think
Grab Kana and run
Not at all
A key?
Take the usual west staircase
Episode 5:	About the play
Talk to Shion
[COLOR="#F37934"][B]Ichiko END[/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Yukari Kamioka[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Load Save 3[/B]
Episode 3:	Get it from Yukari
Apologize
Tell her what I think
Grab Kana and run
Not at all
A... a dog?
Take the east staircase for once
Episode 5:	About Mariya, I think
Go by Myself
Tea Room
[COLOR="#F37934"][B]Yukari END[/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Kana Suouin[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="#2C82C9"]Skip episode 1 from the beginning (?)[/COLOR]
Episode 2:	So, what can I control?
Send her back
What's wrong?
Let's not
Peeking in?
Ask Shion
Summer holidays:	………… 
Episode 3:	Spin the Wheel hard
Get it from Kana
Apologize
[B]【Save 4】[/B]
Tell her what I think
Grab Kana and run
Not at all
Ask her
A key?
Episode 5:	About Kana's performance
Go by myself
Rosary shop
[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Kana END[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Shion Juujou[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Load Save 4[/B]
Episode 3:	Say nothing
Episode 4:	Eat lunch with Shion
Not at all
Ask her
A key?
Episode 5:	About Kana's performance
Go by myself
Rosary shop
[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Shion END[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="#F37934"]Bonus[/COLOR][/B]
 There are choices in bonus scenario 4. Below you can see the endings. 
★END1「Lingering Snow」(Bonus:NG Collection)
Mariya → Mariya
★END2「Death I」
Mariya → Yukari 
★END3「A Sweet Trap?」(Bonus: Next Episode Preview Compilation)
Shion 
★END4「Death Ⅱ」
Ichiko → Room #1
★END5「Death Ⅲ」
Ichiko → Room #7
★END6「Death Ⅳ」
Ichiko → Go to 2nd Floor → Room #10 → Room #9 → Room #10×2
★END7「Proof of Humanity」(Bonus: mini-scenario)
Ichiko → Go to 2nd Floor → Room #6×3 → Room #8×3 → Go to 1st Floor
→ Room #4 → Room #2→ Room #1→ Kitchen→ Dining Hall×2

Last edited:
Reactions: Melkai and qile
When do you get the error? Before or after the installation? Sure your security software hasn't deleted the crack? I mean, normally it should work with the crack.

Have he/she perhaps not tried on the C;-disc to save ...~?

Ok, I don't know if it's a iso or the whole folder you downloaded, therefore the instruction for both of them:

If you downloaded a iso:
Mount the iso with Daemon Tools, run setup.exe, install the game, copy the crack in the game folder and run the game with the crack.

If you downloaded the whole folder already, which means, all datas:
Search for a file called setup.exe, run it ... (like above). It didn't ask me about a disc, but when you install it and then copy the whole game folder, uninstall the game and then run the crack, the crack says something like "game hasn't been installed", therefore the only mistake that could happen is that the crack won't work because you don't have the game in the registry :) But the installation should work fine.

Ok, I don't know if it's a iso or the whole folder you downloaded, therefore the instruction for both of them:

If you downloaded a iso:
Mount the iso with Daemon Tools, run setup.exe, install the game, copy the crack in the game folder and run the game with the crack.

If you downloaded the whole folder already, which means, all datas:
Search for a file called setup.exe, run it ... (like above). It didn't ask me about a disc, but when you install it and then copy the whole game folder, uninstall the game and then run the crack, the crack says something like "game hasn't been installed", therefore the only mistake that could happen is that the crack won't work because you don't have the game in the registry :) But the installation should work fine.

I'm having the same problem where i click the setup.exe and i get a error message saying "insert OTOBOKU dvd". I dont have the iso downloaded, i have the 4 files download. When i try using the crack, it says that the game hasn't been installed. I also tried using the game exe file but it ask for a activation code. I tired extracting it first and also running the extract from WinRAR. Any ideas on how i can install it without it asking for a DVD?

If you mean with the "4 files download" the download here (the one above), then just click on part 1 and extract it. After that, which files did you get? Make screenshot please :)

No installation problems here, just wanted to ask if you might possibly be kind enough to release the patch to fix the one cg with mosaic

And more importantly thank you for sharing this

Last edited:
If you mean with the "4 files download" the download here (the one above), then just click on part 1 and extract it. After that, which files did you get? Make screenshot please :)

I took some screen shots on the process that I did. Somehow I cant seem to upload it to the site, even if its the right file format but i attached a link

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/JingBK1/downloaded.jpg
http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/JingBK1/part1.jpg
http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/JingBK1/dvd.jpg

Does it matter if I have windows 7 or not?

I'm having the same problem where i click the setup.exe and i get a error message saying "insert OTOBOKU dvd". I dont have the iso downloaded, i have the 4 files download. When i try using the crack, it says that the game hasn't been installed. I also tried using the game exe file but it ask for a activation code. I tired extracting it first and also running the extract from WinRAR. Any ideas on how i can install it without it asking for a DVD?

I have that problem at first my original name of that folder is :
[121125][121123] [MangaGamer] Otoboku - Maidens Are Falling for Me! [Crack is included] [English] [H-Game]
and then click at SETUP.exe it's ask for a disk.

How to slove that problem?
Change the folder name like : [MangaGamer] Otoboku - Maidens Are Falling for Me
and then click at the SETUP.exe it's should run fine for you now ^^-

Reactions: Merfyn and JingBK
[121125][121123] [MangaGamer] Otoboku - Maidens Are Falling for Me! [Crack is included] [English] [H-Game]

Changing folder name got it to work.

Changed name and got it to work, can't believe it was that easy

No installation problems here, just wanted to ask if you might possibly be kind enough to release the patch to fix the one cg with mosaic

And more importantly thank you for sharing this
A patch regarding the censored CG's was released on 28.11., but unfortunately only people who purchased the game from MangaGamer have access to it atm. I'll post it here if I can get my fingers on it :)

Anyway, heard on MangaGamer's facebook page that the censored version of the CG is better than the uncensored :D

Hello, everyone. Well i came with a problem the game crashes on me when chapter 1 ends and i dont know whats making it do that, it dosent allow the video to play and it crashes and now when i start a new game the opening video dosent load and it crashes also.

Hello, everyone. Well i came with a problem the game crashes on me when chapter 1 ends and i dont know whats making it do that, it dosent allow the video to play and it crashes and now when i start a new game the opening video dosent load and it crashes also.
Try in compatibility mode with XP and run as admin. Make sure you have the newest version of your graphics driver and the codecs. If this doesn't help, then try the following:

Uninstall the game, delete all registry entries of the game (regedit.exe), install the game again. Don't save the save datas, maybe they are the reason behind the crash and since it's only chapter 1 you can skip everything.

PS: If it's possible, try to install the game on another pc to make sure the installation isn't the problem.

Erm hi , i have a problem where when i clicked on install , it says that it could not read the file . Is there any way to solve this?

Have you changed your localization to Japan? If not, change it to Japan and run it again ... if this doesn't work, than try this ...
If it's a iso file, copy all files from the iso to the desktop (or anywhere you want) and try to run it this way. If this doesn't work too, try to run the installation at another PC, maybe there's something wrong with the PC, don't know.

Thank you for the links! But is it really works? Because for me it always crash after a couple of lines (second scene - always here). I tried to run it in 2 different computers (XP and 7), the same crash. My computers are up to date (driver etc), tried restart, clean reinstall, "normal install", install to a different drive, I even change my region to japan in a desperate effort lol... oh and I'm in admin mode. I downloaded the ones in ryushare btw. Can someone please help me?

The last two things you can try:
1. Reinstall the game, delete all entries from the game in the registry (open regedit.exe and then search for the entries manually or download CCleaner, which also searches for errors in the registry) and then install the game again.

If this doesn't work try

2. uninstall the game, delete all entries from the game in the registry and redownload the files from another host. Maybe the files are somehow corrupted and it skipped a few files at the installation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。