Brave%20Soul.jpg

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Brave Soul
Released: 2001-03-30
Translated: 2003-04-11
Company: Crowd
Translation Company: Peach Princess

SUMMARY

The first fully-featured action role-playing bishoujo game to be ported to English, Peach Princess is happy to announce Brave Soul! One of the crowning achievements of Japanese bishoujo game maker Crowd, Brave Soul is a rich fantasy world that's filled with wonder and erotic adventure.

It is a world very different from ours, a world in which magic exists, a world where peasants labor under the burden of heavy taxes imposed upon them by the unfair rulers of the land. Although the commoners have a difficult lot, there are those among them with the strenth to use his sword and make a name for himself -- an adventurer. To be an adventurer is the dream of every peasant.

STORY

The story details the journey of a young man who was raised in the countryside of Souvania, on the continent of Valencia. Disowned by his own father and forced to make his way in life, he chooses to become a Hunter, a mercenary who accepts jobs for a variety of adventures. Heading into town to officially join the Hunteru's Guild with his dragon Shell at his side, he happens across a mysterious girl who looks strikingly like the Moon Goddess.

The Moon Goddess... Ever since he was young, a beautiful girl appears before him on nights of a full moon. Because of the mysterious manner of her appearance, he gave her her unique name. With the mysterious girl Alicia and dragon Shell at his side, as well as new characters he will join with later, our hero embarks on many bold adventures. But will he ever be able to solve the bizarre mystery of the beautiful Moon Goddess standing in the lake...?

GAME SYSTEM

Brave Soul employs an action-RPG system, with parties of up to four characters moving over scrolling maps. Walk to all parts of towns, interact with characters to get information, and purchase items to outfit your party. Combat with monsters is all in real time -- you select the enemies you want to attack with your sword or with ranged magic-based weapons, or fight with the convenient "auto combat mode." Outfit your party, choose your quest, and work through challenging multi-level dungeons. Using a unique mission-based game system, you must lead your beautiful companions on dozens of campaigns in the wide world of Brave Soul as you search for the secret of the Moon Goddess. But you have to lead them well if you're to find the keys that unlock their hearts.

Brave Soul offers many advanced features for bishoujo gaming fans, including several difficulty settings, allowing you to challenge yourself at any skill level. It features full Japanese voices for the main characters, and a beautiful soundtrack by I've, creators of some of the most popular bishoujo game and anime soundtracks. It also features a fully animated opening sequence, and a full color 24 page game manual with information on the characters and world of Brave Soul.

So grab your sword and shield -- the world of Brave Soul is awaiting!

VNDB LINK

http://vndb.org/v117

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://rapidgator.net/file/24268493/Brave_Soul_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html

http://rg.to/file/e3df6de13e5bbb95122e02156ae656b8/Brave_Soul_Saves___Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar.html
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/my7m8wubpxh/Brave_Soul_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3kx3o5plii1p/Brave_Soul_Saves_+_Unlocker_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.rar

Screenshots:

CHARACTERS

The main character of Brave Soul, he is on a quest to become a Hunter. He often acts without deep consideration of his actions. (Default name: Rudy)

The small dragon the main character saved ten years ago. Named after one of the Seven Heroes. She fights by his side loyally.

Alicia is a skilled healer, although she doesn't like to fight. She is searching for her sister, who disappeared many years ago.

Caroll tries to act tough even when she's not. She's terribly afraid of ghosts and the undead, although her skills as a sorceress are second to none.

Marin is a member of the elder race from the Western Continent. She has trouble listening to others. She is adept at summoning spirits to fight for her.

Ruby leads a secret life as Rose the Thief, robbing corrupt nobles of their jewels and giving the money to orphanages. She saves a little for herself on the side, too.

Frederick Ampholtes Cobden is a member of the famous Cobden clan of nobles. When the main character gets on his bad side, he declares him to be his eternal enemy.

The runaway princess of Minstrel, she seeks to learn about the world that's been kept from her all her life. She is naturally forgetful but has excellent luck.

Last edited:
When I try to mount the ccd file daemon tools lite dies, when I tri to mount any file with power iso nothing happens....why?

I have no idea, it works for me - try updating your programs to the latest version.

updated Daemon tools. No change whatsoever, but I don't know if it was poweriso, or daemon, but I got the image file to open. No autorun, try to setup; result: program running failure. Ok I try to copy it, and then run or setup; result all the same. What kind of image file reader do you use, that you have no problems running it?

Mounted the cue file with Daemon Tools Lite, ran the setup in the root, installed, then played.

As simple as that.

ooook, it mounts in fine, install starts....aaaaaaaand crash....can't restart properly, need to reset.....it's either my bad luck or my op sys's bad luck.......but I just cant get why I only have problems with THIS game....every other went just fine (I have win 7 64bit btw)

Last edited:
Could be the 64bit - many of the games were not designed for it. If you have Professional/Ultimate try running it in XP Mode (that VM thing, not the compatibility option).

I played that game with Win Xp years ago ... now i have Win7 :( Xp-Mode & starting as Admin is not really helping, because i get this Error: loader couldn´t initialize service! :(
-------------------
I red in other forums that you can get the game running by downloading "VIRTUAL PC" from Microsoft, but you need to have an Original Version of Win7 Professional :P

Last edited:
[MENTION=32242]makesnusnu[/MENTION]: You could also download VMware and create a virtual XP machine - works wonders (especially since you can also set the locale of the new machine to Japanese - solves problems with fantranslations. ;)).

Reactions: makesnusnu
Your game just caused my PC to lock up when trying to install it after mounting the IMG file to Daemon Tools Lite.
Windows 7 64-bit here.
I just had to hard reset my PC 3 or more times because of your game.

Getting this game from another site not here.

Last edited:
Your game just caused my PC to lock up when trying to install it after mounting the IMG file to Daemon Tools Lite.
Windows 7 64-bit here.
I just had to hard reset my PC 3 or more times because of your game.

It is more likely to be an issue with your computer than with the game. Probably because it's not Windows 7 supported, might want to read through the rest of the thread before throwing accusations.

[MENTION=32242]makesnusnu[/MENTION]: You could also download VMware and create a virtual XP machine - works wonders (especially since you can also set the locale of the new machine to Japanese - solves problems with fantranslations. ;)).
[Do you have to pay to get VMware? Never mind getting this VN from another site.

Last edited:
That's odd. I use Win 7 Pro 64-bit and I have no problem with this game.

That's odd. I use Win 7 Pro 64-bit and I have no problem with this game.
The game would not install on my copy of Windows 7 64-bit it would just stop responding and end up causing my whole PC to lock up so I got it off of another site which came in a folder then how the OP has it here and it plays fine that way without needing to install it.

[MENTION=100386]ultimaterandomness[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
They are the best out of the bunch out there. If you're going to suggest nonsense like MEGA, I will suggest you pay me a couple hundred dollars to afford the required accounts, so don't go down that route.

ok thanks but dammit they started maintence before i could save all the files for this so get ready to update file factory again >.<

also i just wanted to say thanks for all the work you do here also if you say so you most likely have more experience then i do with these sorts of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/