yandere visual novel

teko2009

Nov 20, 2011
have any one tried visual novel in which all the heroin is yandere

yes yandere it is so funny crazy and not forget scary to some individual

i tried game named kuru2

(18禁ゲーム)[080926][Chien]くるくるファナティック (mdf+mds+rr)

be ready they might eat you if you died

by the way i am not kidding in the final route i stopped fight between the 3 girls and i died

and each took 1/3 of the heroin and ate him

cooked i mean

Reactions: renano and Arylin
Late reply, but with this I've just added something new to keep track of...amongst hundreds. Thanks for the tip.

There's actually a visual novel called "Yandere" that's almost finished translating.

I guess I might try it... Thanks for the heads up about that VN.

Hmm... Cross†Channel has a yandere.

Yan Moe Futago Shimai ~Yande Harande Ai Sarete...~ has twin yanderes.

There's actually a visual novel called "Yandere" that's almost finished translating.

I had that tagged for acquisition a year or two back, but couldn't find a download for it. Maybe I'll put in a request someday (if I ever finish with my current download list first; even my wish list is miles long :XD:).

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] I think it does, though I've never touched the VN (or the anime itself, for that matter; blame my eccentricity).

the childhood friend is the funniest character other than that take care from the one with glasses

Does School Days count as one?

it can count if he get one of the girls pregnant and chose the other one

but the bad thing that all the game about 10 giga or more so i did not actually try it but there also happy end for the boy i guess
and the funny thing that he got both the girls pregnant and they seem to be happy
but i did not like the anime so i just watched the endings of the game only

Last edited by a moderator:
I had that tagged for acquisition a year or two back, but couldn't find a download for it. Maybe I'll put in a request someday (if I ever finish with my current download list first; even my wish list is miles long :XD:).

Did you check the popular torrent sites for Japanese media?

I tend to avoid torrents (as I posted in the Torrents v DDL thread somewhere); the speed is atrocious here, and even were I inclined to resort to it, where I am living right now torrents are not an option.

I'm looking for the Yandere VN but haven't found it yet. Does anyone know a good site?

Check out school days if you want to play a visual novel with yandere characters.
There's quite a few torrents' of it aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。