why are hentai penus' tips skin color

*saw the name of this thread and couldnt resist walking in*

however I am also confuz.....Oh! you mean y are they skin colored?

If you meant the foreskin, then it supposed to be same color with the rest of the skin that covered the shaft.
But if you meant the head, well...usually it's color are pink. Some are light pink and some are reddish pink. It's all depend on the person.

However when that person have sex intercourse, which caused the foreskin to peel backward, or have his penis circumcised, which caused the head to expose to the outer air for a longer time, the skin on the head then gradually turn darker color, due to the oxidization.

But that just me theory, without any scientific backup to proof that I'm right. :P

lol not what i meant but lol. i just ment like on alot of hentai the guys tip is the same color of all of his skin

If that one, I best guess is that it's less hassle for the animators, considering that part moves a lot in hentai.

imagine it this way, if it was too detailed the animator would have to answer a lot of serious questions... and the viewers would be like omfg

secondly it looks like a dildo so peeps can take it easier (mentally)

Egh, yeah, I've seen them colored boringly or just colored oddly. O.o I don't see why and it's not that hard to keep it in check figuring how much detail they color the female. It just.. looks really weird and lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.