Where is this CG from...?

Velcrocrab

Elite Member
Mar 15, 2019
img20050602230638.jpg

Every image reverse search engine including ascii2d and Yandex etc has failed me completely.
Judging from the artstyle it isnt' 'Too Old' of a game, does anyone know where it's from?

Have you tried searching e-hentai galleries?

The site has a robots.txt preventing search engines from crawling it. If e-hentai galleries had a reverse image search function, it would have been good. But they have the CGs of every single ero VN uploaded to date.

The image style is reminiscent of the 2000 - 2006 era.

I have some results leading to this though: Partner ~世界でいちばんたいせつなひと~

It would be helpful if you link us to the original source where you got the image. Thanks!

Btw, please let us know if you have found the title too!!! Curious to know :)

The image actually comes from a e-hentai "hentai pic collection" from 2009, I've tried the reverse search on there as well but to no avail.
I'm actually not too optimistic about the full cg gallery being up on there, I've seen cases of games with no uploads at all.
I'm thinking about trying out some japanese image search sites, though finding them would be an issue : P

Unfortunately, the Japanese image search sites are not going to be any better than Google or SauceNao.

If you could point me to the exact e-hentai URL I could try tracing it.

I will give it a check and see where this leads... Thanks for sharing the link

Re: Where is this CG from

I know this the details are really vague, this is because I saw this a while ago but I would appreciate it if someone could help me. I dont have a picture or a video, I can just remember one scene where this girl had cum pumped into her or something and I think she was trying to hold it in or something and it got too much and she couldnt hold it in any longer. I think that she was maybe trying to stop herself from getting pregnant. Again. I know the details are really vague but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Surely you remember which title you were playing? LOL

View attachment 22996

Every image reverse search engine including ascii2d and Yandex etc has failed me completely.
Judging from the artstyle it isnt' 'Too Old' of a game, does anyone know where it's from?

I got a couple of results from the collection of search engines at SauceNAO that lead to a multilingual hentai gallery, but that had no identification either.

Have you tried searching e-hentai galleries?

The site has a robots.txt preventing search engines from crawling it. If e-hentai galleries had a reverse image search function, it would have been good. But they have the CGs of every single ero VN uploaded to date.

The image style is reminiscent of the 2000 - 2006 era.

I have some results leading to this though: Partner ~世界でいちばんたいせつなひと~

It would be helpful if you link us to the original source where you got the image. Thanks!

https://e-hentai.org/g/91534/b0faaf323c/
it's on page 7. All the other sources I've found on the internet are pretty much rips of this gallery, so I'm not sure where the OP got the picture from

It's now on page 4 (if you use 4 rows).

https://e-hentai.org/g/91534/b0faaf323c/?p=3

As for Parner, I can't confirm that—the character's hairstyle doesn't match those on the Getchu.com page—her hair is too short or the wrong shade.

ttp://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=185

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092