WHAT IS THE NAME @@

rayrayronald

May 25, 2014
so i used to brows fufufuu.net a lot, and i found a very very very awesome hentai on there.
(for those that dont know what is fufufuu.net, its an awesome hentai site but suddenly got taken down about last week or something)

i was too stupid to not download the hentai, nor remember the name, now that the site is down, i have no idea where can i read that hentai again

so, this is what the hentai is roughly about, if anyone has any clue......

a group of bandits? holding a Tenga (a famous masturbation toy brand, red and white strips).
a guy put a small device into the Tenga and a girl's vagina, it is actually a portal
anything put into the Tenga now will go into the vagina
they began playing with the Tenga with vibrators and their dicks
finally they cummed into the Tenga, which ended up inside the girl's vagina

its very beautifully drawn, full color, i just cant sleeep without it
pleassssssse help

I tried to look for it in google (tanga+ hentai+ manga-> color filter and big size) hmmm bo no effects
are you sure it was tanga commercial ?( i read they made comic but it was black and white)
-What was girl hair color and hair style?
-What was location ?
- How long was manga? (10-20 pages)
- Was name of manga in eng or jap?
I need mor inf to track it :mafiaboss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks