Trying to find a certain rpg hentai game.

SadGiraffe

Oct 15, 2016
First of all, i bet this is the wrong forum but i don't know any better place to post this in since i am new. But if someone can tell me the right forum i'm more than glad to delete this and post this there.

So. I am looking for a game i had a while ago on my pc (but i accidentally deleted it be cause i forgot to back up the game when cleaning my pc...)

now then. So it's an rpg maker hentai game about these three kids 2 girls and 1 boy. (ans there is one extra character which can be found in the game who is a girl with red hair and like a baseball cap, according to google it's called a peaked cap) one of the girls is named either coco or choco and she has more of a brownish skin color and the other girl has like green(?) hair and is named ichigo i think. and the three would go around the city they live in fucking and exposing themselves. The main menu picture is of the other girl (ichigo) sitting in a char (it's supposed to like a cafe looking place like starbucks or smthn. and she has a drink and is showing either her panties or pussy)

The copy of it i had was in english but japanses is fine if someone has it or finds it. As far as i know it isn't in Dlsite so it's real hard to come by and that's why i am posting this right now right here.

So if anyone has a copy of this game or knows where to find it please tell me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks