PhantasyRoad

May 7, 2018
so I've been all over the internet but I don't know which sites are safe, and when I mean safe I don't just mean for viewing I mean whether it's safe to download or even save a single image from them with catching a virus malware. Please note that 5 of the sites I'm about to list are sites where you can download H-games but I'm listing them to ask whether they are safe and not to promote them in anyway. Also if you fear for your safety you do not have to click any of the URLs at all if you recognize them from their names alone that would be a great help. This isn't a phishing scam or anything of the sort in fact I'm purely asking whether these sites are safe to use and whether or not their regularly used and downloaded from by the hentai community because I want to avoid that type of scenario. I would extemely grateful for any information people can tell me about the sites I'm about to list.

Imhentai.xxx
doujins.com
n-hentai.net
e-hentai.org
Gelbooru.com
danbooru.donmai.us
Rule34.xxx
(Any other booru that you can think of)
hentaisea.com
Ohentai.org
hentaimama.io
hanime.tv
erogedownload.com
fap-nation.com
f95zone.to
ryuugames.com

Again if anyone can tell me anything about these sites at all I would be most grateful.

edit: forgot hitomi.la

Last edited:
I only used Imhentai.xxx, e-hentai.org, Gelbooru.com, hanime.tv, f95zone.to, and ryuugames.com before but so far they're safe.

I downloaded images from imhentai.xxx, and mp4 files from hanime.tv and it works great. Tried e-hentai.org but it's way too much of a hassle so I just stick with imhentai.xxx. Never tried to download from gelbooru.com before. But if you want to view images only then e-hentai.org and gelbooru.com have way faster load time.

I downloaded images from imhentai.xxx, and mp4 files from hanime.tv and it works great. Tried e-hentai.org but it's way too much of a hassle so I just stick with imhentai.xxx. Never tried to download from gelbooru.com before. But if you want to view images only then e-hentai.org and gelbooru.com have way faster load time.

Thanks a lot, I mainly asked so many question because I was talking with someone who knew a lot of internet security but knew nothing about what hentai sites were safe but he did say just saving anything from a website that has malware could get you infected but if you have done it and haven't experience any problems I take your word for it.

Never got any viruses from image hosting sites and I downloaded way to many pictures (millions) in the past.
If you have seen the anime "Welcome to the N.H.K."; I was just like this dude at one point in my life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-zHyTtDSA

The Ads from streaming sites sometimes gave me viruses in the past but since I started using uBlock Origin it never happened again;
getting viruses by downloading from streaming sites was never an issue for me.
The only viruses I still get from time to time are from games exe files / cracks.
Poor Windows Defender is way to often screaming when using cracks from ryuugames :`)
So better use brain + Virus Scanner either installed or online like virustotal.com and in the best case you use a Virtual Machine like vmware so your own system stays healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。