Is there a Hentai Game Database?

jasonmbrown

Aug 28, 2015
I was wondering if there is a good database for H-Games. I am planning on writing a little program that can grab Box art for games and use them as Folder icons Example: folders.jpg.

They can all pretty much be found on DLSite or vndb, However I was wondering if there was anything better? (Preferably a Single site that has an API, but with contents of both DLSite and vndb).

As it stands right now, I would probably have to lookup the game on vndb, then dlsite, and finally steam to grab a picture.

The only issue with vndb is that as far as i know it doesnt list any games that arent... well, visual novels.

visual novel data base

https://vndb.org/

is the nearest i know as a database of hentai games.

If you understand a little Japanese you can also use Getchu.com (link omitted out of caution, as I'm new here), a Japanese bishoujo-centric online store. The second tab at the top of the main is "ゲーム" ("Geimu"/"Games"). Click that, and in the resulting URL change "?age=normal" to "?age=18", click the "[は い]" ("Hai"/"Yes") on the left to affirm that you are of age to access adult material, and start browsing (or searching in Japanese).

Unfortunately, Getchu.com did not ship overseas, so if you want to order from them you will need a Japanese proxy.

BTW, the tabs in order are:

ゲーム (Games)
アニメ (Anime)
アダルトアニメ (Adult Anime)
音楽 (Music)
グッズ (Goods)
抱き枕 (Dakimakura (body pillows))
書籍・雑誌 (Books • Magazines)
同人 (Doujin)
コスプレ (Cosplay)
PG (DVD Players Games)
女性向 (For Women)
DL (Downloads)
アダルトグッズ (Adult Goods (i.e. sex toys and the like))
ブログ (Blog)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。