Suggest hentai manga for my gf

Zen_Evolution

Mar 7, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm having trouble finding a decent hentai manga for my girlfriend. She loves anime and manga and even divulged that she reads and watches some of the saucier verities (though I can't remember which). She's from Vietnam where traditional girls would never read such things (or at least admit to it) but she has a very open mind... she's just not been acclimated to it. If possible, I'd like to show her some lighter stuff with girly romance fantasy-fulfillment themes to get the juices flowing and gradually get her into more of the risque types of material if she responds well to it.

English, Chinese or Vietnamese language manga is best. She can read Korean but not near the level of VN or English. She can only read simplified Chinese.

Any suggestions as to what a semi-traditional asian girl would like would be amazing. All of the somewhat risque stuff I read is about ninja or samurai/combat/magic/martial arts/technology and futurism which she is not that much into. She has shown great interest in reading it, I just can't think of a proper trajectory for such a situation due to my limited knowledge on the subject. I know very well she's into bondage type stuff. She gets very horny when we watch Japanese movies where the guys are super aggressive; cornering the girls in the bathrooms or pushing them up against the walls and practically raping them. Her view on the matter is, "She loves him but she's too shy to show it... Sometimes a man needs to be aggressive like that." When I first met her, she wouldn't even look me in the eyes. So she has that shy-girl complex and semi-cultural shame of a girl that actually wants sex.

Let me know what you can cook up on the matter and I'll return with her reaction.

Thank you!

-Zen

He, sounds good. I like an open mind. If I see something I'll let you know ;-)

Thank you for your consideration! I've been doing more research on the matter and I think I found a few. I'll give those a shot as well as anything you guys can suggest for me.

Thanks again ^^

May i suggest Enbo its very close to what you re describing from cornerning the girl all the way to submission be warned its more of a young man conquering and older woman aka milf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092