Sexy Beach PR - How Do I Get Hearts With Quiet?

AwfulArchdemon

Aug 19, 2016
Premium Resort, if anyone wonders what PR means.

I made a Quiet chick, but she will never start a "sequence". I have no clue how to get cred with this chick. She always says "( [..................] ). :-/

That's about it. No matter what time of day, non matter what location, no matter what mood, Quiet will always just give a 1/8-second moan, and lead me to the dialogue menu again. I can apparently "Date" her, but that also leads me nowhere.

What's the deal with this Quiet chick anyway? I want a Heart, dammit.

Edit: Said PB instead of PR in the title. I edited it, but it's still wrong for some reason.

Last edited:
Dress her up properly first. Take her on a date and get her to a dressing room, dress her as proper as you can (that is, if you set her shame to high).

The "quiet" personality seems to be heavily bugged, so you gotta do it in one go. You gotta take her to three places, but I can't remember them all... If there is double exclamation points, you are onto the event.

Dress her up properly first. Take her on a date and get her to a dressing room, dress her as proper as you can (that is, if you set her shame to high).

The "quiet" personality seems to be heavily bugged, so you gotta do it in one go. You gotta take her to three places, but I can't remember them all... If there is double exclamation points, you are onto the event.

Awesome! Thank you pingtoryan.:) Btw, I made the thread a couple weeks ago, but it says I posted it yesterday...not sure what's goin' on there.

Yep, she has had [!!] going on the whole game. And yep, she's very embarrassed by what she's wearing (practically nothing), and has a really high shame.:whistle: My quite girl is named Kasumi. This needs no further explanation.;)

kasumi_dead_or_alive_5_last_round_3474_by_wujekfu-d9e3673.png

Sure am glad you told me about the bug. Would've been rough to finally get a heart and be screwed out of the rest just cuz I didn't do all 3 quests in a row.

Is there a similar bug with Tsundere? Or similar requirements (proper clothes)? In my last game I couldn't get her third heart. I never would have suspected how they're dressed would have anything to do with starting their quests. This is not mentioned on any wiki or thread from what I've seen when searching for an answer to the Quite thing. Makes this thread rather valuable in my humble opinion.

Well, I did have a big problem getting "Quiet" all the way up, and I can't seem to reproduce the results reliably so I just give up on it. No problem with anyone else though.

If you want your girls to function properly in the main game, you gotta dress them up according to their shame level...I don't know why it went unmentioned though. Tsundere is more or less the easiest one to max out, so I'm not sure about that...but it had been a long time since I last played the main game...

Oh well, I probably only get my issues cuz I failed to care about shame levels. It's too funny to watch them slowly and carefully inch there way down the road behind you. Probably my own damn fault. :p

Thanks again buddy.:8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092