Ok guys differences between netorare and netori

Bahamut_Zero

Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Ok, this is the hentai thread, so i think, i am in the right place to know the truth or the answer^^'

Sorry for me bad english, i am italian and i use a translation for help me^^' so be patient with me^^'

First of all, i want all of your guys to know that... i realy hate netorare story! So is for that, that i open this thread. Because i want to know the meaning of netorare.
So, from what I know:
The netorare is when the protagonist suffered pain, cry, lost all is love and ofc don't do nothing to take them back. Just he stay there and suffers. And ofc many times, the bad boys hit or bully him.

I am right?

While netori is the opposite if i am not mistaken.
The protagonist stolen the girl on the various bastard boy.
Generaly the protagonist is a good boy, who fall in love on some girl that have a bastard boy or a man that do not give her much attention.

I just do 2 examples

Netorare path
A boy return to his home and find is wife do sex with a unknow man (who generaly have a big bad smile on is face) than he, dont have the courage to face the situation, he stay there see, and despairs.
He see is beloved wife who fuck and say: you are better the me husbend, you have a huge cock and phrases like that, all the usual stupid phrases that are said in netorare story.
Ofc the woman rarely or generaly see her husbend and smile and look at him, just to make him understand how him is a nullity for her.
He do nothing only suffered pain. In rare case he masturbate and cry (and ofc have a small penis =.=).

Netori generaly is the opposite
The protagonist in this case (i love incest so XD i make an examples on incest)
The son return at home earlier than expected and i find is mother and her husbend (in this case dad) Or for an examples if the mother is a widows a man who she start to dating. I think is the better examples.
Hi see is mother do sex with this man, ofc is her first time with that man and he that know the situation, go jealous and whan is mother is alone face the situation and rape or tell her that he love her, that her can do that type of thing with him, she initialy refuse, but towards the end she accept the love or her son, do lot and lot of love (sex) than in rare case she go pregnant of her son. And ofc breaks up with her boyfriend with an excuse. Ofc because the son say at her to do that thing and seen that... refuses to share with others the woman he loves.

However i prefer the only mother and son, or sister and brother or aunt and nephew (not sons or brothers or nephews) One son, one mother! If there are other people are right for the storyline, but I do not like to see the mother do sex with other man, only the son can touch her. Ofc i love story group but only if are: one son with mother, aunt or sister or cousin or all in the same time XD

I am a man, and i want to see more pussy, not more penis -.- i am not a gay, with all due respect to the guy people, but i like pussy so i want to see pussy! One cock and all pussy! Why do group with many man -.- i am bored to see that type of story. Is so stupid!

so now... can anyone tell me if I'm right?
Or netorare and netori are two completely different things and i have not understood anything?

Because i see many guys who put netorare tag always, without understand the meaning of the phrases.
Also if they see mother and son, only mother and son. They write netorare =.= and this is wrong i'm right?
If the husband dont know anything, is not a netorare. And ofc if the protagonist of the story is the son, can not be netorare, but netori!

So can someone help me and explain well the thing? Because i want to know the truth.
Because i am bored to see guys who don't understand and put always tag without know the difference.
Anticipate thankses and sorry for me bad english^^'

Last edited:
well i think....

NETORARE ( 寝取られ ) or NTR is a genre of eroge, hentai doujinshi, or hentai manga from japan which a male (usually) protagonist
that love a girl (girlfriend, or family or even his wife), but for some reason the girl betray the protagonist and make sex with another man or she even be a (cock) slave the other man.

for eroge example : Atelier Sakura team NTR game series, Lune team bitter game series etc.
for hentai manga : Otome Dori by Carn( a hardcore one), Boku no kanojo no Shiranai kao by Nagare ippon
Aisai nettori by Marukidou(it's an NTR although the title said netori) etc

寝取り/寝取る ( NETORI/NETORU) :the protagonist steal someone's lover/wife, the opposite of ntr. The protagonist doesn't
have to good guy, like Miel game series.

Eroge example : JK to inkou kyoushi 6, Danchi Tsuma tonau etc.

that's what i thought about the differences, if you want to know the detail about ntr and netori, why don't you drop by in
fetish section, ntr thread in AS forum.

well..my english is not good either, but practice males perfect right:smug:

lol, go on fetish section? Lol no no, i just want to know the difference to netorare and netori.
Anyway i play a few game of miel serie (the most are incest ofc) and the various protagonists seemed to me not so much really bad. That protagonists had real reason to do those things of actions.
For example
A brother who is always showcased and subtracting all the little brother.
So the little brother in revenge steal the wife or the girl to his big brother.
(ok the actions is bad, but there is some reaction that turn the little brother in bad guy)

If someone do bad thing on me, also i turn in revenge mode. There is a real reason that turn a good guy in a bad guy.
So i can play or read that type of story.
If the protagonist is who steal for some very reason i can play e read.

But the netorare case is different and stupid.
A protagonist (good guy) who never hurt someone, have to suffer pain, because a bully want is love.
Is realy a stupid thing, also the girl frist cry and say not, than smile fuck and be is slave -.- is realy stupid.
And in reality this type of situation does not exist. If a guy rape a girl, then it go in jail.
Or better the girl slap or hit that guy and sends it away. If a girl dont want she never fuck that guy.

Most of the netorare story are like that:
A husbend goes to work in another country, than someone knocks at the door, force the wife, she cry -.- and let the guy rape her
-.- than he turn in a slave. Is a realy stupid situation. And i dont understand how a guy can fap on that type of story.
And as if he wanted to see his wife betrayed him, how you fap on that?
If some guy try on me girl i destroy it.
I can fap only if the protagonist fuck the girl, but not if the protagonist suffer pain and lost the girl.

So if there are some netorare guy, can explain me how you can enjoy some stories?
I want to understand how your can enjoy these stories.
possible that your get excited to see some guy who take away the woman you love?

Last edited:
Hi Bahamut_Zero! ヾ(・∀・。)ノ

I'm no expert on the topic of eroge, netorare whatsoever neither do I know a whole lot about it but I thought I would give you some cultural insight that I have noticed, just some thoughts and observations so I may be very wrong (〃´∀`〃)

But the netorare case is different and stupid.
A protagonist (good guy) who never hurt someone, have to suffer pain, because a bully want is love.
Is realy a stupid thing, also the girl frist cry and say not, than smile fuck and be is slave -.- is realy stupid.
And in reality this type of situation does not exist. If a guy rape a girl, then it go in jail.
Or better the girl slap or hit that guy and sends it away. If a girl dont want she never fuck that guy.

Anyway.. Assuming you are Italian I believe you are used to Western culture and customs - however in Japan it is incredibly different, a giant shock even from other countries' cultures around Japan.

It hurts to say, and please note in no way am I "attacking" Japanese culture whatsoever, but unfortunately gender equality in Japan is a good few tens of years back.

Firstly I want to say that this business of eroge is escapist media so what I am about to explain is what works for companies to sell, making use of tactics like Hall and Morley's theory of audience reception. Without lots of talking in the end of the day these comapnies are trying to sell to those who can "relate" to the stories, whether if it's in real life (highly improbable) or in their fantasies.

What guys like to see is an "innocent" image when it comes to a girl. That's why you have this common imagery of schoolgirls, shrine maidens, undeveloped little girls, because it connotes "innocence". It is not the idea that the girl is at first shown as a person that enjoys sexual activity. In Japan an image of a female that enjoys sex is rather taboo and generally not accepted in society. So as fantasist (I hope that's a word) the fact that the girl is innocent turns them on. Next the girl shows the lewd part of herself which is just wrong, a giant betrayal, but it's hot. She can't take hiding her innocence anymore and being a good girl because she enjoys the sex. (This last part I just thought up in my head, don't take my word in this)

Also "slap or hit the guy" is also not so common in Japanese culture.
In Japan we have something called "Honne and Tatemae" and I'll throw in another word although I feel is quite inappropriate to use in this matter I'll do it anyway "Yamatodamashii". Honne and tatemae in a nutshell means "appereance and reality". How a person actually thinks inside his/her head, versus how he/she decides to show those thoughts. Now, although Yamatodamashii basically means "The spirit of Japan", a part of the "spirit" is harmony. Harmony is a big freaking deal in Japan. With harmony I mean keeping a positive energy, keeping positive flow, etc.
Therefore someone who breaks that harmony can be considered rude, i.e. by bringing up a negative topic, doing something "different". Although it may seem ridiculous from a Western point of view please respect it as it is a giant deal in Japan, even though I think myself that it could be better as it does cause problems in society.

Anyways, back to the topic - generally, in Japan people don't report enough things to the police. For example if a girl unwantedly gets touched on the street by a middle-aged salaryman for example, chances are quite high she won't tell anyone or do much to resist. Because she doesn't want to cause a scene. Or another example when a group of Nanpa boys bother a girl asking for her number, she'll play along so that she won't cause any trouble and disrupt the harmony. It's difficult to explain but I hope you get the point. It's a bad thing, last time I was in Ishibiki area in Kanazawa there were lots of posters telling people to report anything suspicious to the nearest Koban, as there are some serious offenders walking freely.

Hope this helps a bit, sorry I'm not really an expert on the field of netorare,

peace (ゝ∀・。)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.