Now , Your First Hentai Anime?

tedyhome

Banned
Nov 5, 2011
What was the first hentai that u watched?
mines was New Angel
it had a good storyline... so i thought that the rest would be the same..
ended up not being true though ! ;)

oh my... the same as me... New Angel was my first Hentai i watched along with La Blue Girl, Urotsukidouji, and Demon Invasion!
i could even still remember the year... it was 1995 and the media was still in VHS

You have really good memories. But I do not remember the date of its production, but I really loved it. It is interesting and meaningful

Jup . I dont know New Angel game . Can you give me some image about it . I want to see it and try it later if it really good !

Jup . I dont know New Angel game . Can you give me some image about it . I want to see it and try it later if it really good !

it's not game... it's anime! hentai anime, just as the title say

Akiba Girls was my first hentai, it was so great and the action was so fulfilling.. ahh oh yeah! XD I want to rewatch it

mine was Venus 5, it is a hentai version of bishoujo senshi xxxxxmoon,, :D

the media used back then was already CD, and afterwards just like the rest of you, Shin Angel & LA blue girls,
both title had comedy story,, :D

[-_-]

I really can't remember what exactly was the first one I came across. The earliest memory I have was a show that was in a fantasy Middle Ages setting. It reminded me of Slayers, but I can't remember what it was called.

The only other thing I remember was that whenever it would build up to a moment, it would throw some sort of 'boner-killer' at you, for the lack of a better word.

I really can't remember what exactly was the first one I came across. The earliest memory I have was a show that was in a fantasy Middle Ages setting. It reminded me of Slayers, but I can't remember what it was called.

The only other thing I remember was that whenever it would build up to a moment, it would throw some sort of 'boner-killer' at you, for the lack of a better word.

Kinda looks slayers & medieval setting ? Does that include beastiality ?
If yes then it must be World Worth / gaiden,,

[-_-]

Kinda looks slayers & medieval setting ? Does that include beastiality ?
If yes then it must be World Worth / gaiden,,

[-_-]

*Looks it up.*

My memory is a bit hazy, but no, I don't think I've ever watched that. I guess all I can really describe is that the leading character had longer red hair, and her companion had blue. They were both being followed around by this other lady for some reason, and well... There were these two muscular guys who come out of nowhere and ruin whatever situation was going on though out the episode. (I.E. messing up an erotic scene.)

Bible Black ftw

its the same old story you start with ecchi then soft core some yuri along the way
then you just cant have enough you want more that's when the Dark side invite you in by saying
"hey kid want some cookies"
Then BAM! you reached the point of no return and waken to a new world lol .
that's about it

For me, it was Angels in the Court. It was many years later that I was aware Angels Return to the Court was released.

*Looks it up.*

My memory is a bit hazy, but no, I don't think I've ever watched that. I guess all I can really describe is that the leading character had longer red hair, and her companion had blue. They were both being followed around by this other lady for some reason, and well... There were these two muscular guys who come out of nowhere and ruin whatever situation was going on though out the episode. (I.E. messing up an erotic scene.)

could you describe a little bit more specific? what kinda of enemy they encounter...
and what year did you watch this... after or before millenium?

i'll try to find your answer!

could you describe a little bit more specific? what kinda of enemy they encounter...
and what year did you watch this... after or before millenium?

i'll try to find your answer!

No need, I looked through this huge list of hentai anime, (In alphabetical order, mind you.) and I finally found it. It's called Sex Demon Queen.

What's funny though, is that one of the leading character's names is "Linna." a red haired swordswoman.

my first time... is.. Doraemon.. heh kidding.. i duuno what is name since i just given random disc from my friend...

let's just say from nee chanto shiyouyo..

Mezzo Forte. Some site had the rape scene from the second episode available for download. Never actually saw the whole thing till years later.

Cannot remember. Was really young, maybe 13 when I watched my first hentai ;P
Maybe, it was Bible Black.

Mine was Another Lady Innocent. It was..Ok. Im not such a big fan of hentai so it was my last anime the same time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.